🕕:THE PINK PETAL FACES THE THORNS

"HURRY UP!!!" Pleads the poor girl as she slowly but painfully struggles with the beast inside demanding to be released. The three siblings walk in the new refurbished basement with equipment strong enough to hold down a monster. Chains clicking by the wall with each step they make on them. Scent fumes of wolfsbane filled in the room to keep her weak upon transformation. The faster she sleeps the quieter and calmer she remains. She hated it each time she had to go through this all for the love of revenge. "I hate doing this to you." "Consequences of the stupid binding spell. We have no choice, I don't know what I might do if I am free so please do it." Ruby walks over the wall bending over from the pain of having her ribs dismantle having her brothers to cuff her wrists and ankles with long cold chains that would allow her to move freely with no worry.

She knew deep inside how much it hurt Dean to see her tied down and pain writhing as every part of her body snaps like a curse. In the past things were so easy for her. The wolf part of her was an extension of her body making the turn so fluid she barely felt it even as she ran sided by side with the others under whatever moon was in the night. Now she was bounded by full moon turns so painful like a punishment spelt out for her and her only. May be it was for the many she killed. It was right to get justice but it was wrong to get revenge even if it is always one and same thing. Deep inside she wanted to break the spell that bound her to the full moon but she knew how risky that would be. The spell was the only thing holding her wolf steady instead of transforming as she pleases plus it suppresses some of her wolf characteristics such as the scent they would normally produce or again the transformations and also reducing most of her strength to like that of a MMA fighter. Just enough to keep those vampires under her claws. The spell was just had one problem the closer she got to a nest of vampires the stronger Aurora was and the weaker she becomes to maintain it. So at some instances she still had to fight to keep her body from getting overtaken by her wolf. Talk about sacrifices.

So ever since she stepped back to the accursed city her wolf was always on edge and growling to come out. Aurora could sense the dead wolves every scent, every pain, every scream and death all over again like a mantra, a trauma sowed down in her head she can barely stretch out of the binds. And it's slowly dawning to her that soon not even a spell will be able to hold her down and soon she shall be free. The only thing she has to worry about was the beauty of transformation now a painful tear jerking experience. Once the two boys were done restraining the poor girl, her eyes turn pink once again alarming the two to leave. No wonder how hard they would love to keep her company Aurora has not forgiven then for the binding spell they put on her. "Go NOW!!Take him out of here and make sure he doesn't grab a chair and sit by the door." Ruby commands the brunette knowing very well his brother's monthly habit three days in a row. "I don't do that." defends the blonde despite being caught red handed so many times. "I can hear your heart beat Einstein and it's very irritating." "Okay." Suddenly the raven shouts in pain as the transformation starts to fully take place, tears running out of both of her eyes to her cheeks. The sound of bones breaking and rearranging could be heard followed by a covering of white fur. Right there was Aurora the snow wolf in it's full majestic look."This is going to be a long night." "Then let's get planning. The sooner we get rid of them, the sooner she's free." advices Mick as the two walk away from the basement and into their hidden office behind a wall paper opened by the tilt of a picture. Something Mick has in handy when they settled down at the new mansion. Inside it was filled with screens and desks with piles of files with information on the many soon to be victims. Different pictures on the folders,with their names. It was demonic how some of them looked innocent and angelic like they could never hurt a single fly but deep down the two knew they are ruthless killers without a second of thought for their victims."So far who did we not see in the party." "First clan elder, Ginnifer Ladon.