CHAPTER 10 | SHE FAILED IN HER ATTEMPT

One week passed. Today, Namjoon received an anonymous call and told him, Dali, Irene, Jimin to gather in the Kim house. Namjoon's grandmother was in Busan with some relatives so he agreed.

The person entered with a woman who was on the wheel chair. Dali ran towards her and hugged the woman in the wheel chair and cried. This woman was her mother. Irene took her mother in the guest room. 

The girl came forward and slapped Dali hard across her face. Namjoon was about to shout at her when she started to cry.

" Dali, I trusted you. This is what you do?!" 

" What are you saying?"

" Nabi-ah, who is Dali?",Namjoon asked.

" Let me tell you Mr. Kim. I am Kim Nabi. The one you signed the contract with. She is Jeon Dali who is my twin sister. I never knew that she would do this to her own sister. She stole my everything. This time, I won't let you go Dali." Nabi spat out.

Namjoon was hella confused.

" Just admit the truth already Dali.I am fed up of your lies." Nabi said faking her cries.

" Okay. I accept that I am Jeon Dali. I never intended to take your place eonnie but I was also forced."

This was it, Namjoon broke the vase and ran out in fury. Jimin and Dali followed him. Dali caught his hand but he yanked it away and went to his office. Jimin followed him. 

Dali fell on her knees and cried. Meanwhile, Namjoon reached the office in a fury followed by Jimin. Jimin opened the envelope and showed the proofs to Namjoon. This did not help but add to his fury.

" JIMIN YOU ALSO KNEW THIS. I AM THE ONLY ON IN DARK. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!" Namjoon spat out.

Jimin played the recording of his conversation with Dali a week before. Namjoon was still furious but not like before.

" Hyung, it is my fault. I mixed up the resumes. Jeon Dali had submitted her resume for the makeup streamer and seller and Kim Nabi submitted her resume for you girlfriend."

Namjoon cooled down and checked the resumes. It was indeed true. 

" Hyung, its wrong for Dali to hide the truth but understand her also. Nabi is lying on face. The truth is she needs your money for her luxury and is in debt like huge debt."

" Lets go back"

Namjoon and Jimin went back. Dali was still crying on the place where Namjoon yanked her hand. Namjoon came there and he hugged her. The 3 of them entered. 

Namjoon confronted Nabi. She kept on lying. But then Namjoon threatened her to sue her with hefty amounts. Then Nabi confessed her crimes and apologized. On Dali's insistence, he paid her amounts and she promised to never bother them again.

Namjoon and Dali got a happy ending like this and so did Jimin and Irene. The 4 of them got married and lived happily ever after.

~~END~~