𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰

GENRES || Fluff, Humour, Parent AU, Husband AU, Established Relationship, Christmas AU

SUMMARY || Birthdays were meant to be special and so was Christmas. But what do you do if your daughter holds a tantrum that she didn't want her birthday on Christmas?

WC || 925

WARNINGS || None

"Surprise!" You screamed, as soon as your daughter opened her eyes a little

"Surprise!" You screamed, as soon as your daughter opened her eyes a little. As soon as she frowned a little, your husband Jaehyun scooped her up in a hug off her bed.

"Happy birthday, princess!" Jaehyun nuzzled her tummy, expecting to laugh but instead she screamed in anger.

You looked at surprise in him, as he immediately placed Hana back on the bed. You clambered up beside her, as tears of anger streamed down her tiny face.

"Baby?" You asked, panicking. "What's wrong?"

"I don't like my birthday!" She cried. Jaehyun looked at you worriedly.

"Wh-what's wrong with your birthday?" He asked.

"It's on the same day as Christmas!"

"Then-then-" You seemed to be struggling to understand what was wrong with this. Yes, her birthday was on Christmas but wasn't that great? "Then what's wrong with that?"

She howled louder this time and both you and Jaehyun knew you were in big big trouble for not understanding her sadness.

"I get only one present! And only one day to have proper fun! But everyone else seems to be enjoying themselves on their birthday AND Christmas!"

"Aww, baby is that the problem?" Jaehyun said, scooping her back into his arms. He slowly carried her out of the room, you following the two of them in slight panic as to what to do for your daughter's new completely reasonable whim. "Today, we will be having so much fun that you won't even feel the loss of one less fun day! In fact, your mother and I were planning to extend today from twenty four hours to forty eight hours! Right, honey?"

What-

"What? Of course, of course! That way you will have two days!"

Haneul blinked rapidly, sniffling her little nose as her tantrum seemed to be coming to an end slowly.

"Y-You can do that?"

"Of course we can, princess! We can do whatever we want today!"

And with that, Jaehyun barreled out of the house with her in his arms, as your distressed scoldings were blocked out by her screams of laughter and delight.

"Wait Jae! She's just wearing a thin night dress-"

You just sighed in defeat as you quickly began working on 'special' breakfast. The rainbow waffles were almost ready and you sliced down the apples before adding frosting and sprinkles over them to make them look like donuts.

After what felt like an hour, you peeped out of your window to call the two of them in. The last thing you wanted was a half frozen daughter right on her birthday.

What met your eyes shouldn't have shocked you. But it did shock you.

Lying on the soft snow, making snow angels was your lightly clothed husband and daughter, enjoying to the maximum.

"Haneul!" You screamed, running towards her to pick her off. But Jaehyun was quicker than you.

As soon as he saw you raced towards them, he quickly got up and knocked you off onto the snow.

"Jaehyun!"

"Calm down baby." His low husky voice and the stupid smirk on his face caused you to stop struggling underneath him.

You blinked at him, unsure what he wanted.

"Mommy, let's make snow angels!"

You heard Haneul scream from the side and Jaehyun grinned at you once more, rolling off you but still holding you hand. You felt Haneul hold your others.

All of a sudden, despite lying in the cold snow you felt warm. Really warm as a smile that copied your daughter's crept up your cheeks.

"Yes baby. Let's make snow Haneuls too!"

She screamed in happiness at the thought, already moving her hands against the snow. You let out a laugh and followed suit.

Soon, all the three of you were inside the warmth of your home, watching and giggling at the many snow angels the three of you had left in the front yard. The evening was setting in and your house was lit up in warm shades.

"Pwetty, isn't it baby?" Jaehyun asked, holding his daughter in his arms.

Haneul giggled.

"But it's not as pwetty as my angel."

She laughed loudly, causing you to laugh too.

"Come on baby." You said, extending both your arms towards her. "We need to get ready for the party!"

Haneul jumped off her father's arms instead of going to yours and ran towards her room.

"Catch me if you can!" She squealed.

You laughed and were about to follow her when you felt a strong pair of arm snake around your waist.

You smirked, turning to face your husband. He too smirked back and bumped his forehead against you.

"Do you know where we are?"

You raised an eyebrow in confusion. His smirk deepened as his eyes flicked up to the ceiling. Yours followed suit.

You smiled at the mistletoe, as you gripped Jaehyun's shoulder lightly.

"So... what are we supposed to do under this mistletoe?"

You feigned doubt.

"Hmm, I don't know Mr. Jung. What do we do?"

You felt him cup your cheeks gently as your stomach flipped.

"Then should I kiss you, Mrs. Jung?"

You hummed in response, wanting to feel his lips against yours. Your eyes fluttered close as he leaned in closer but before his lip could meet yours, you heard a delighted scream from Haneul's room.

"Mommy! Daddy! I got two gifts this year! Come quickly!"

Jaehyun sighed, shaking his head happily as you let out a small laugh.

Breaking away from him, the two of you began walking towards her room.

"You better finish what you started, Mr.Jung."

"Don't worry. I will."