**

She was a shy girl. Introverted. Afraid of what the world had to offer. She was scared to lose her innocence. She wanted to continue to see everything as perfect. Her name was Nervana. Nervana King. Unique yet simple . She just wanted to find her place. What's does her life have to offer?
Nervana was surrounded by so much love. Her mom and dad had been married since they were 19. She always looked up to them. They made everything look so perfect. Easy. But little did she know , their were some hidden things behind their relationship. Good parenting? Children shouldn't know when their parents is having relationship problems. Right?
Her parents separated because of issues that were out of her control. It broke her heart. Seeing her dad gone. Listening to her mothers cries. Her dad was heartbroken as well. But he never showed it. She wanted them to fix it. But after a year of being separated , she accepted the fact that they were done. The love that she thought was perfect. The love she always looked up to. Was broken. She was broken.
She was raised in a church. Full of love. Full of people who wanted the best for her.
A loving family, full of people who wanted the best for her.
She was very appreciative. But that love wasn't enough.

She wanted more ?
Will she get more ?