Chapter one

(you are 10 rn)

         You came out of your school crying and you ran to your mom who was near the door to pick you up. Your mom asks what happened and you tell her how the other kids were being mean to you again and your mom tells you she has a present for you at home and you become happy. You and your mom get into the car and she drives you home. You are so excited to see what it is. The hills go up and down as your mom drives farther from the city to your house. She pulls up in the driveway and you see two trucks and one says security all over it and the other says stay back 1000 feet. You are now confused and a bit scared but still very curious. Your mom parks the car in the big garage that has other cars in it and there is fancy shiny gold things on the edges of the walls and the ceiling has pretty paintings of flowers and little animals all over it. You get out of the car and follow your mom. She walks you to the side of the big truck that says stay back. You look around and see your dad talking to some men with clothes that say security on them and they are holding huge guns which makes you a tad bit more scared. 

         Your dad notices you and he looks really happy and that makes you less scared. You run to him and hug him and he hugs you back. You look at the security people and they smile at you and then you smile back. You look around the trucks to see if anything is there but your mom calls you to come back. You go back to her and say "what is all of this?" she says "this is your surprise". You are now even more confused and asked "am I learning how to drive?" which she says "no silly, you're too young to drive, the surprise is inside the truck". You look at the two trucks and wonder what's in the one that says stay back. Maybe there is another party at your house and all the people are inside the truck. You walk to the door on the back of the truck and knock on it but all you hear is metal moving. You try to open the truck but it's locked and you don't know how to open it.  You look back to where your mom was but she is walking inside. You look at your dad and he was watching you. You run up to him and ask how to open the door to the truck and he looks at you and says that you can't open the door and you look at him and ask him to open the door and he says he can't. You then look at one of the security men and ask him to open the door and he says he will in a few minutes. You get happy when you hear that and start squealing and hop around.

         You look at the entrance doors and see the man that would always do stuff for you, your parents call him a butler but you think of him as a friend. He walks towards you and you run to him and hug him. He smiles and briefly hugs you back and he asks for your backpack. You forgot that you were wearing it. You take it off and hand it to him and he smiles and bows to you then walks back into the house, you laugh and turn around. You walk back to the security man and ask him how much longer and he says when your mom comes back out. So you turn around and run to the house. The doors open and you look around to find your mom. She is walking down the stairs and you run up to her and tell her to hurry up, she laughs and walks down the stairs a little faster and you run back to the outside wanting to see if it's actually people in the truck. You did hear movement when you knocked so you know there is something in there.

         Once your mom gets outside she takes your hand and walks you over to your dad. She tells you to stay by them and now you're starting to get nervous again. The security people make a circle at the back of the truck that says stay back 1000 feet. One of them opens the door and you want to see the people come out, but no people come out. There is a dramatic pause as you impatiently look at the side of the truck. The guy who opened the door gets inside and grabs something. You can hear the metal move again but now it drags. You look at your parents and your dad is smiling like a goofy person and your mom smiles at you. You look back at the truck and the security man is holding an arm. He pulls it and out comes something. Covered in chains and cuffed together like a prisoner. It is all black with white lines, It has massive wings and a furry tail, it has curly horns and hooves for feet, It has claws for fingers that fade to white at the tips, it has fur and muscles, it is tall and has bright red eyes, but most of all it is beautiful. It is so very tall, the tallest living thing that you've ever seen. It is taller than the security men and they are tall, It is a black being with white lines all over it. Its red eyes stick out so much and it looks at you but it doesn't look mad at you. It looks like it wants help, it looks like it's in pain, it has these red lines around its wrist and legs and neck. You feel horrible, is this the surprise your parents planned? Did they want you to be happy that they got this beautiful wild creature and had it stuck in a truck? You feel bad for it, you want to hug it. 

(this is my drawing, it took 7

(this is my drawing, it took 7.5 hours to draw and ima draw another picture of him. i love him and have others like him. i got a collection lol and he is 8 feet tall in the story)

        You watch as the security men hold their guns up to him. You look at your parents as they smile and look extremely proud of themselves like they did something good. You love your parents more than anything but they can't just do this. You run to the creature and look it in the eyes as it never stops looking at you. The security men try to stop you but you're small so you just dodge them. You hug the giant creatures leg, that is all you can reach as it is so tall. It looks at you with this sad face, you know it's sad even tho it doesn't really have a face. You try to take all the metal off but you can't since it unlocks with a key. One of the security men tries to get you away from the creature but you start screaming at him to let you go. He gets scared and lets you go. You turn around demanding for the creature to be unlocked. One of the people looks at you and says the creature is too strong but you don't care. You yell to your parents to make the people let it be free. Your mom and dad look at you like you're crazy but after a moment of silence they call out to a man who must have had the key and tell him to let it free. The man looks scared as he unlocks the chains. You look at the creature happily and the creature looks better without all the extra weight. You look up at it and now it looks even taller. Maybe it wasn't able to stand properly before. 

       You lift up your arm to grab its hand, it's furry. You love that and look up at it again and it is looking down at you looking very grateful. It makes you sick of how they can do this to something so innocent. Your dad walks over to you and says that he's your pet. You turn back around to the creature. It should only live with you if it wants to, its not up to anyone to decide its fate. You look at it and say "if you want to live with me just stay here, if you want to leave just leave, no one will stop you or they will be in trouble." You look around at the people and they look like they're scared. Maybe the creature is too powerful. But you don't care. You look back at it expecting it to be gone but it was still there. It sits down next to you and you take that as it wants to stay.  You stand next to it and both of you are now the same height. You can now see it's face, you see pretty white lines and the horns are silver. It has elf ears with white around the outside of them. Such a pretty creature. You turn around and your dad is back to talking to the security people, they might be saying goodbye. You walk to your mom and say "how do I fix all the cuts on it" your mom looks at you and says "he will need antibiotics and medicine" you say "ok" and walk back to him. You grab his hand and beckon for him to follow you. He gets up and you lead him inside your house which is quite huge. You walk him down the hall on the right and you look for the man who always helps you. The man is cleaning this huge mirror and you walk over to him. You tap his shoulder "Jeremy can you help me?" He says "of course" and turns to you, he sees the tall creature behind you and almost faints. You look at him and say "it's ok, he's nice, he won't hurt you" and you pat Jeremy's shoulder. Jeremy ask you "well if you say so miss, what is it that you needed help with?" You point to the creature and say "he has cuts and scratches on him and I don't know what to use to fix them". Jeremy smiles at you and stands up. He walks to the bathroom that's in the hall on the opposite side of the entrance, you follow while still holding the creatures hand.