CHAPTER 72

HAPPY READING 😊

Days Passes.......

KEERTHI

Nowadays were pretty good. I am strong enough to handle everything. And my parents supporting me and they wanted me to marry stefan but They are not focusing or emotional blackmailing me. Because they understand me but they are parents they do what actually every parents Wants in their children's life . And Stefan is just blessful to my life . he is so understanding and caring about me and Waiting for my reply to his proposal . I can't agree because he is good and i like him. It's all about life and I can't be selfish.

_______________

I got a call from unknown number. Actually it was from Dharshi. She told me that " sumi aunty died and come to malhotra home fast ". And cut the call. I was literally shock and I know angad could not be okay after knowing this .

As soon as possible I arrived to malhotra house with my parents.

______________

When I enter inside I saw angad . he was simply sitting at the floor looking at his mom. He can't be okay after this because his mom is his whole world . he Loves her more than anything and now he lost her and I know his feelings and I understand him . I rushed to him and hugged him saying , " You should be strong now . I am with you so don't worry. Your best friend is here with you , I said and he hugged me back and started to cry. I know how bad he feel now. Literally he lost his world. I feel bad for sumi aunty ! However she is such a good human being.

________________

I consoled Angad and Uncle Andy and looked at Dharshi, who was with Abeer. And I also know how bad this day for him And I doesn't want to irritate him by showing my face so I never turned at his side.

All the death rituals , I standed up with angad. Because I know he needs me now, and I feel bad for sumi aunty. Although she is a good human being and angad's mother.

________________

For a 3 days I stayed in malhotra's house with angad. Now his mom is not here and I know how he feel and I know no one Will take care of him. And Abeer , Angad , Andy uncle no one is talking with each other because they blames themselves for her death. But the truth everyone knows. Hope they should understand the situation and stop blaming on themselves.

And Dharshi was coming here everyday . With the help of maid she cooking for them but no one is eating properly.

______________

I made angad to finish his dinner and give sleeping tablet forcefully. Because he need a good sleep. After that i left from his room and saw dharshi Out from Abeer's room . and She came near to me .

How is angad now ? , She asked me

Not good but he is better now I think so , I said

Okay I think I should leave from here now my kids must be waiting for me , She said and I nodded

Hey I am sorry for that day , I apologies her about the day when i ignored her and left.