Prologue

I stared at her from across the bar we were in. The mindless drunks danced to the terrible house music, constantly bumping into me and even then I couldn't remove my gaze from her beautiful curls. She sat at the bar in her mini dress that was graciously hugging her figure barely stopping below her thigh. She crossed her legs shuffling the fabric even more, so I decided to make my move.

I maneuvered through the crowd making sure the drink didn't spill. I sat at the other end of the bar and ordered the same drink that I ordered earlier, sitting the two next to each other. I downed the new drink and ordered two more. After finishing the new drinks, I slide slowly down the bar with the last drink. I sat on the stool next to her and ordered two more drinks. I leaned against the bar and grabbed one of the drinks, at the same time I slid the second drink under my arm on the other side of me. I never know what to say but it never matters in the end anyway. Turning to her, I finally decided to speak.

"How are you this fine evening?" I said loudly over the music. She turned to me and she was even more beautiful up close. The white dress hugged her ebony flesh, squeezing her cleavage to the top of it. Her brown irises danced under the raging LEDs in the bar, full lips shining ever so slightly. I was mesmerized and lucky I came on such a night.

"I'm fine and you?" She slightly slurred, those brown orbs staring deep into my soul. It was so intense I shuddered slightly.

"I'm great now that I've started talking to you." I smile slightly hoping it didn't come off awkward.

She chuckled.

She ordered the same drink that I did earlier and turned to me.

"I saw you downing them and thought I might give it a try" She said, smirking at me. The bartender gives her the drink and she downs it. "Not bad." She states, ordering another.

"What's your name?" She asks as she downs the next drink, ordering another.

"Mark" I come up with on the spot. "You?" She slid closer, beckoning me to bring my ear closer. I oblige.

"Syn" She said very close to my ear, her breath grazing over my ear.

"Is that short for something?" I ask, she ignores my question and orders another drink. Downing her drink, she turns to me and stares into my soul once again. I can do nothing but stare back like I'm in some sort of trance. She then points in front of me.

"Are you going to drink that?' I glance down and see she's talking about the drink I had sitting in front of me. I shake my head no and slide the drink closer to her.

This was easier than I thought.

She downs the drink and gets up. I just sit there and she turns back to me "Are you coming?" I nod and grab the drink I had on the other side of me. Hopefully security doesn't catch me stealing this glass. We walk through the front and the security doesn't even give us a second glance. I watched as her head of curls bounced up and down and she walked. The way she kept trying to pull the short dress down her luscious thighs. I, of course, noticed when her walking became sloppier as we reached her car, I'm guessing.

"I don't think I can drive, I suddenly feel unsteady" She said slowly, turning to me with an adorable frown on her face.

"Oh no, well it's okay" I say with a smile. "I can drive you home." I say as I gently grab her arm.

She's so soft.

I pull her towards the direction of my car as she stumbles behind me a little. I help her in the passenger seat and shut the door. As I'm walking around the car, I glance through the windshield and I swear I saw a smirk on her face but as soon as I thought I saw it, it was gone. I shake it off and get in. She gives me her address and I proceed to start our journey. Surprisingly she lives in a very good neighborhood, borderline rich I would say.

The whole ride she mutters to herself and twists in her seat as if she is uncomfortable. I just hope she doesn't throw up in my car. We finally pull up to her house and there's actually a security gate. I turn to her and see her eyes are closed as she leans against the window.

"What's the code?" I say nudging her slightly. She groans, opening her eyes and looks at me. She stares into my eyes once more.

"I..I can't just give you my code" She says in a dramatic tone. "How do I know you aren't a murderer" She said smirking, closing her eyes again.

"I.I'm not a murder" I say laughing her off. "What's your code" I say more seriously, grabbing her arms to wake her again.

"6352" She says, looking at me with low eyes. I let her go and turned to put the code in. The gate opens and I drive up her driveway. I can feel her eyes on the side of my head as I park the car. I turn off the car and get out. I go around to help her out but she gets out of the car a little more steadily than expected. She closes the car door and goes to walk to her front door, tripping slightly.

I ran up to walk beside her and put my arm around her to stop her from falling. She points to the stairs and I lead us in that direction. I couldn't focus on the interior of the house because I was too excited that I had gotten so lucky. I thought about how I would look around after pickup.

She points to a door at the end of the hall and I make our way there. Opening the door, I see it's a bedroom. There's a huge bed against the far wall with a mirror over it. She removes herself from me and stumbles over to the bed going into her side table.

"Wanna do a bump" She says lazily slurring her words. Before I can answer she pulls and the white substance and without measuring an amount sticks her long acrylic in and snorts the contents on her name. She throws her head back, rolling her eyes slightly. She hands the bag out to me. I walk towards her, reaching for the bag and at the last second the baggie slips from her hand landing on the floor.

"Oh no," She says, raising her voice slightly.

"It's okay I got it " I say, getting down and grabbing the bag. I shrug, sitting on my knees and opening the bag. I glance over and see her at a table in the corner of the room throwing back shots. She turns to me with the bottle in her hand and smirks, the same smirks I swore I saw in the car. I shrug it off and turn back towards the baggie, sticking my pinky in. I snorted the contents and then everything went black.

How could I not notice....