One shot : Beach time !

LEN X DORY THE FISH 🐟 this is a comfort ship:)
ROMANCE : LEN IS DE MAN

(REMINDER I AM NOT SEXUALIZING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT PLEASE DONT THINK THAT LEN IS A MINOR)

LEN'S POV:

I was just sitting on my bed staring into the door of boredom..didn't know what to do. It was just boring.
I was just about to lay down falling asleep until Rin barged into my room screaming "WAKE YOUR FAT WHITE SPIKE UGLY HAIR UP" "AH- WHAT THE-!?" Len looked terrified at Rin, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" "We're going to the beach dipshit, get up." She suddenly looked serious.."..." Len didn't say anything & just got up, he was very tired though but still decided to go.

After he finished he went downstairs noticing everyone was ready, guess I'm not the only one Rin decided to annoy.. "Come on Len! We have to go!" Said Rin loudly towards Len who still didn't step foot down the stairs which he ended up doing, putting on his shoes, opening the door & closing it behind him getting into the car. After some time they finally arrived at the beach, he got ready to swim. It was such a sunny & hot day which was the good thing about this. He stretches his arms & finally jumped into the water, after some time having his eyes closed he felt someone kissing his lips..he slowly opened his eyes up noticing was..DORY!? Len did enjoy the kiss so he kissed back they were like this for some time. Then Len decided to pull away.. "D-Dori??" Len said blushing "it's been awhile pretty boy.." Dory smirked at Len's reaction..

Len & Dory used to be very close & had to separate since Dory was sent to a different place which Len never got to know.. he was inlove. God, Dory.. "what are you doing here!? Oh my god..it's been so long darling.." Len said trying not to sob "Baby..I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything." Dory said kissing him again, Len kissed Dory back & hugged Dory.. i feel like this is a dream come true..I'm finally with my babe again... Dory smirked "you wanted me that bad? " "Of course i did, idiot." Len felt embarrassed & looked away puffing his cheeks
Though Len liked it.. he missed Dori's teasing & touch, also affection.

A FEW YEARS LATER
Dory decided to finally purpose for their handsome boyfriend Len.. making this dream come true.. Dory called Len to ask if they can talk. Dory was smirking..finally able making Len all theirs only theirs. Now no one can take away Dory's baby.
"What is it baby?" Len said having a confused expression. Dory leaned closer pinning Len to the wall, "I want you kitty." Len blushed at Dori's reply & tried looking away from Dory. Dory leaned back & went on their knee taking out a black box in front of Len..he was confused. What was Dory doing? Then Dory did it.. they opened the box showing a diamond ring.. "Len..will you be mine only? My only darling, my only baby, my only kitten. My only shawty, god you're so cute.. will you never leave me & be mine forever & ever in this certain world..for our future children.. for our happy future together forever..never leaving anyone's side. Be my bitch, be mine you cunt. Will you marry me, baby?" Dory bitting her lip smirking. Len was shocked by this & just stood there.. oh my did Dory really want to be Len forever not leaving his side being his kitty master & take care of him forever & ever in this certain world as Dory said.. Dory is mine. God he was inlove, anyone who dares to touch Dory will be punished..this fish was his everything. He couldn't let go oh my god..

"YES!" Len started sobbing of happiness, while Dory was there smiling happily & getting up quickly to hug Len which Dory did..they were gonna get married & get 34 or 69 children together & be together forever killing everyone who dares to ruin their happiness. Dory & Len started kissing.. they were both too happy with this thinking it was a dream come true after years of being together they were finally getting married .. & NO ONE IS GONNA RUIN IT. No one can steal Len from Dory, Dory meant everything to Len..they ended up going to the living room & started cuddling while watching a movie..oh my, Dory..

THE END

724