a spooky christmas

i hear a loud banging on my door, it was so loud i had to check. i went to the door, opened it slowly to not make a ruckus because my room mate is sleeping. i peaked over to see what was on the other side, I'm a person who is pretty scared of the super natural and that kind of stuff,. 

i looked over and saw nothing! "maybe I'm hearing things" i whispered  to myself not making it too loud. i went back to sleep trying not to think of what happened.

next morning...

i woke up kind of of late for my collage exams that needed to be done by the end of the day. "damn this sucks its already 1 pm" i said to myself while getting dressed.

i wore my favorite pair of shoes , my school is a kind of school where you can where whatever you want, and with that my usual style is with a skirt and a sweater, i like to at least have one comfortable piece of clothing. but today i cant wear the usual because its already snowing outside, so i have to wear my long skirt and fluffy socks.

i got dressed and went off to school. if i was in primary school i would've gotten a day off since its Christmas eve! expect this is collage and i guess this one doesn't do that. i went into the exams class to start my exam, "ugh shart I'm so freaking late" i said quietly while walking into class.

" y/n your late for exams you have to stay back after school to finish" my teacher said right as i walked in. i looked at him with a grin while getting to my chair and getting out my paper and pencil, i turn over to someone who already have stuff written down,

i say nicely if i can borrow some notes. he kindly said yes and gave the notes, i was writing down the notes. until i felt a hand on my shoulder, i quickly turned where the hand was connected to. it was my crush, i got shocked and blushed but at the same time i was uncomfortable.

"hey can you stop in trying to do the exam and i am uncomfortable, jeez man" i said in a harsh but quite tone, he glared back at me and grinned rudely, at that moment i had enough. i pushed his hand aside and went back to my test, trying to focus on my paper.

after about 1 hour i finished. finally i can go back to my dorm and rest after a long day. when i got back i noticed the room was really empty.

"i guess he's gone with his family" i said in mind while putting on my Christmas pjs, and went to my bed to drink hot chocolate and reading my book. after my reading i turned of my light and went to sleep. i was thinking of a song to help me sleep. but i heard my door squeak, i thought to myself maybe its just my room mate just coming back, so i didn't care, i was half half asleep and pretty thirsty, so i stood up to go grab my cup, on the way i bumped into something, hairy , i rubbed my eyes and looked up to see what it was. and at the same time i was trying not to scream.

it was green and big.. i got scared . was i about to faint or was i just frozen, i walked back slowly, but i fell. i was too scared to do anything so i just closed my eye, ready for my death. but i heard foot steps exiting out of my room. i slowly  opened my eyes to see.

"thank god he's gone" i sighed in relief. i started deep breathing to calm down after that, i went back to my bed holding my stuffy to feel safe. 

i was thinking the weirdest thing! ,the thing i saw was standing at the end of my bed. and my body felt frozen, i opened my eyes thinking it was just a shadow from a tree and i really wanted to be that. once i regained my vision i saw it.... it was HUGE, it was green