Till death do us part

Sage shawgusta a 23 year old Woman is getting ready for a wedding. Sage strokes her silky white dress "I cant believe this is happening!" Sage said happily "my high school sweetheart, now becoming my husband!" A woman with brown hair in a red exposed dress enters the room "you know my ex is a terrible kisser, i feel bad for you." She chuckled. Sage glared at her " you were 15 when he broke up with you get over it!" She stared with a angry brow,she always despised her when she hit on him still she had to invite her,her lover always felt bad leaving out people to get togethers or party's.A maid of honor enters the room "Sage!the wedding is starting!" Sage rushed to the to the door before she herd the music playing.She wiped her brow for she was nervous this was her first love.She walked through the long hallway as music played she felt butterfly's go through her stomach as she walks up to the altar the priest speaks " do you Sage, take jack loverman as you lawfully wedded husband?" Sage gulped "I do." The priest turned to mr loverman "do you jack, take Sage shawgusta as you lawfully wedded wife?" "Yes I do" jack said with ease he wasn't nervous he had no problem with being noticed. The priest began to speak again "you may now kiss the bride!" As Sage and jack shared a loving kiss but after the loving kiss the bride shares a message through whisper.. "TILL DEATH DO US PART."