fem x fem imagine

This story starts on October 15th 2021
-----------------------------------------------------------

As you wake up to your phone ringing you read the name and you notice its your best friend Kayla, Kayla has been your best friend since elementary school because you're parents were really close. As you answered the phone all you heard was Kayla chanting sleep over, sleep over, sleep over. You and Kayla always had the best sleep overs but you had to ask your mom since her and you're dad were going out on a date.

As you got downstairs you saw your mom in a red tight dress that looked beautiful with her hair in beautiful curls, as you walked up to her you asked if Kayla could have a sleep over, at first she wasn't fond of the idea but after convincing her that you'd go to bed at a reasonable time and do all of the chores she eventually agreed.

As you ran upstairs with a big grin on your face you called Kayla and told her the news and she said she should be there around 12:00. It was currently 10:00pm. So you thought you'd have enough time to do chores then shower, after a few minutes you heard your mom and dad leave the house then you turned on the speaker and started singing while doing chores. After awhile you finally finished all of the chores and decided to go shower. Once you got out of the shower and walked to your room you saw Kayla sitting on your bed, it made sense since she had a key to your house from your parents incase something happened.

Kayla had come out as a lezbian last year and you had came out as Bi.
As you stood in your door way waiting for Kayla to get up and walk out she only walked up to you're short figure and staired at you, at this point you were getting a little cold and told Kayla to go so you can change, as you pushed Kayla out of the room and shut the door she sat right outside of your door like a little dog wanting to be loved, you changed into your comfortable bra and some biker shorts then opened the door just to your surprise Kayla jumped right onto you. Tackling you to the ground giggling. As the two of you got up from the floor you thought I'd be funny to kick her leg but she ended up falling right on top of you and you both kissed.

After you both had a minor gay panic you got up and just layed in your bed blushing until you fell asleep in Kayla's arms cuddling for the rest of the night.

Sorry if my grammar is bad but I had lots of fun writing this and I hope you enjoyed my little Mxshrooms🍄♡