Ch 1 ~ The beginning of the adventure!

"She's so cute!!"

╚════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════╝

=Vaniville Town, Kalos=

"Now, Reyna. What do you think is the best move for this situation?"

"Uhm...Leaf Storm?"

"Correct! You heard her, Lurantis!"

As Researcher Vanessa said, her confident Lurantis used Leaf Storm. It was super-effective.

"I suppose that's enough," announced Professor Aspen, "that was quite a choice you made, Reyna! You're getting better already!"

"Thanks!"

Reyna Silvermist, a just-turned-9 year-old girl, ran to Lurantis and hugged her dear mother's pokémon. "You did a great job!" She praised, "and of course, you too, Garchomp!"

Cries of happiness from the two pokemons can be heard.

"You did a great job, aswell!" Her mother replied, "for a nine-year-old, that is some impressive skill you got there!"

"Well, yeaaah, they're also my friends, afterall", the girl replied proudly.

"Aanywayy, we've got a gift for you!"

"Really?"

"Follow me!"

They went back into their house. It was formally-coloured, with plants on the outside of the building.

"Here," the professor said, handing out a pokéball, "call it out."

Reyna did as her father said, and what comes out? An eevee.

The first thing she said when the eevee appeared was the typical word she'd say.

"She's so cute!!"

"Haha," her mother giggled, "I thought you'd say so" "It's interesting to see you able to identify its gender," her father praised, "you must have the ability of communication with pokémons, too!"

 Reyna replied with a smile.

"Aanywayss, what's this all about?" Reyna asked curiously.

"It's your temporary Pokemon!" Her mother replied, "and when you turn 10, she'll be officially yours!"

Reyna just stared in excitement. All she could think of was going around the region with her new pokemon.

"Thank you so much, mom, dad!" She thanked them as she hugged her dear parents.

She then walked to her newly-temporary-pokemon, the eevee, and pet her.

It was a very memorable moment to her.

Look forward to the next chapter!

*Image above by Sevi Yummy on Facebook