[5] - Clarity.

"Heh

"Heh... You seem sure about yourself...", Dottore pants.

You rub the lube across your cock, and without waiting, press your tip inside of Dottore.

He shrugs, his body tensing up by the sudden thrust, tightening around your size.
"A-Ah...", he moans restrained as you keep shoving in slowly.

"Aww, you're still so tight Doctor, have you never been fucked before?", you ask teasingly.

You feel your body shaking in excitement, it feels good, probably better for you than for The Doctor as your body processes the enhanced pills perfectly. You feel hot... and on edge... as if you are about to cum any second.

Dottore growls, "Hehe... I don't have time for that."

You grin, now even more excited knowing you're the first to feel him from the inside.

(*Looks at Pantalone*)

Now that you think about it, it wouldn't be a suprise if Dottore was virgin... after all, he seems to ne interested in his research only (and ruin guards). Though he also seems to be the type of guy to engage in any activity as long as it interests him...
You could also imagine him fucking someone out of rage, making you even more curious about what he is like when mad.

You manage to slip almost all of your length inside of him, making him pant heavily.
You intended to be more considerate with his hole, but since you're driven by the pills, you can't hold back even longer now. The saliva in your mouth is almost overflowing, as if you are... an animal in heat.

"Go on... Or are you scared to hurt me?" he grins, fully aware that he isn't the type of person to have mercy with, as he starts swaying his hips against your slowly, dragging you out of your thoughts.

"Ah?", you pause for a moment, then bend over his back and slam one of your hands on the table.

Fuelled by his words you start thrusting in and out of him wildly.
"Ga-Ahh-!?", he moans out seemingly satisfied.
You move quickly, your cock pounding into his tight insides.
His whole body feels cooler than your own, logically, if your blood circulation is increased and you're stimulated... you feel like you're overheating, but it doesn't feel bad.

"Fuck...", you swear, gnashing your teeth.
Your other hand warps around Dottore's cock, as you start to rub him as well.
"Hnngh...", he keeps holding back his moans, and you find him get on his toes by the pleassure from both sides, rising his hips for more.

You get down further, sliding your hand underneath his chest.
"Ha....huh...?", you push Dottore's body up, forcing him to arch his back and stand, while holding onto the table.

(Yes, yes the pose works.)

"You're... You're so quiet, are you shy~?", you ask him teasingly, as your hand moves up to the back of his head.
"Hrrm shut-... ... k-AH?", you dig your fingers into his hair, pulling his head back with force.
Now that his mouth is open, he's forced to moan out loud, and so he does.
"HAa- Ah- M-Maah- HAh-! Grr..", he growls ashamed, while you keep pounding into him. Much better, that's how you like your Doctors.