chapter 1 - Welcome To osu!

A ray of sunlight pierced through the closed curtains as an alarm went off, leaving Fluflze to wake up in an absolute mess as his horns were unequipped last night.
Fluflze moves and shakes slightly as he brings enough energy to pick up his phone. it is 5:57 AM and the first notification he sees is something that opens his eyes completely.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

gmail | fluzzywuzzykun@gmail.cum - 7:27 PM, Yesterday
from: VSRG SCHOOL
_________________________________

we are proud to announce that YOU have been accepted into the national VSRG school of americum, please meet us in the hall office in the entrance of the school today at 7:27 AM. we hope a student like YOU helps us grow this school. ~principal CWB
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fluflze opens his jaw widely in shock. "oh my god. i did it. i can get to learn better vsrg tricks and maybe make it my job!!!! this is so amazing!" he thinks to himself as he jumps out of bed, wonders what he is about to eat, invests in himself, it's working perfectly.

since he lives a few blocks away from the school, he starts preparing himself and waddling over to there.
7:00 hits and the school gate opens up, with kaify being the gatekeeper.

stepping inside the school, there's sakura trees blowing in the wind, a nice, small shed over the west of the school, and the giant, 5 story school dreams were made of.

"o-omg!! this is just like my japanese animes!! OwO" fluflze mumbles to himself.

soon enough, fluflze finds the principal's hall and speaks with him. (even though the principal speaks cwbish)
// "vs fluflze fnf mod"
>"oh, i was just dreaming to be here!"
//"he so et!! manipp'd lololololololololol"
>"oh, yes! that's why i came here"
//"i choked, there goes my hr'd & dt'd pp :("
>"YES!!!! so i'm accepted here?"
//"vs cwb full week pfc"
>"oh, alright, i'll go there before the class starts!"
//"vs hato but he dies"
>"yeah, see ya too!"

leaving the principal's office, fluflze bumps into someone he doesn't know yet, but will soon.

"ouch!! hey are you okay?"
the stranger blushes and responds with nothing. soon enough, fluflze blushes too.
in an awkward silence they pack the books and leave.
("that boy was so cute UwU!! it was kinda sugoi!! XD") fluflze thinks to himself.
{"the fitnessgram pacer test is a multi-stage aerobic capacity test that progressivelly gets more difficult as it continues. the 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds."} the stranger thinks to himself.
soon enough they both end up in the class and since it's first day, everyone has to introduce themselves.
"hello i'm foxproto :D"
"i'm moss"
"i'm catmania :3"
the teacher, crow, stands up.
"catmania, i thought i already banned you."
"lol :3"
catmania ends up getting thrown out of the window.
"please continue, everyone."
"i'm kuroki."
"wik here XD"
"i'm hato"
crow stands up once again.
"meet me in the principal's office during lunch. if you're not there, you're gonna be a dead man." crow whispers in hato's ear.
"hi i'm komi :3"
"hi im yfs"
"i thought we didnt allow bigots?" the teacher says.
"idc"
"fuck you."

"hi i'm an idiot"
"haha, very funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. say that again you're gonna be just like catmania."
"wait where's carlitos?" fluflze says. "i thought he would come today."
"he doesn't show up often. he only spawns here every full moon." the teacher responds.
"oh. oh well, my turn."fluflze says
fluflze nervously says "h-hi i'm fluflze-kun! >.<"
a person stands up.
"hi, i'm bob, call me bobyt if you feel like it 😹"
("w-wait i've seen this guy before! it's the cute boy i found after i left the principal's office!") fluflze thinks to himself.
"alright now that the introduction's over, it's gonna have less work today so, relax, chill or do whatever you want, i dont care"
fluflze stays in his chair watching the people do their thing.
in one side of the class he sees komi with a laptop and kitty headphones, kuroki playing muse dash, moss and proto speaking to each other, and hato playing on his phone playing arcaea.
on the other side, there was catmania climbing up the windows to make out with yfs, an idiot mumbling something to himself, and wik playing fnf (gross) and bob on another corner playing among us. who will you interact with?