That One Night

It was late at night. Scrolling through my phone listening to music, just coming in from a smoke break. I was listening to "Ghost of you" by 5 seconds of summer when my phone rang. I lowkey smiled when i saw who's contact it was Facetiming me. I answered.

"yoo," i said, readjusting myself in bed.

"what chu doin'?" he asked. Hearing his voice had my stomach flutter but i ignored it.
'Gotta fight that urge bro,' I told myself.

"shid i WAS listenin' to music before you called," He smiled, shaking his head while i giggled.

"well now you talkin' to me,"

"that's fine, ion have a problem with that," i told him softly. I laid back on my fluffy pile of pillows with my knees up. I finally noticed his background and saw that he was on the bus, i switched my eyes over looking to the time to see it was almost midnight, i furrowed my eyebrows.

"where you going and why are you out so late?" i asked him. He looked up from the camera to, i assume, the bus window and back down to me and winked, that's when i heard the bus operator say '79th an kenwood'. My face couldn't stop the smile that was forming.

"aye you by my crib, you can come see me," i half joked. He smiled again.

"i can," his smooth voice came through my speaker, my stomach did that thing again. I shrugged my shoulders, tryning to play cool.

"you should," i muttered.

"i should?" he asked softly. i can see him smirking lightly.

"yeah, i want you to," he licked his lips, i adjusted my phone angle so he wouldn't see the fat ass grin that plastered on my face.

"ok i'ma come see you," he said grinning.

"you remember how to get here right?" i questioned him, i didn't want him out this late and its non-lit streets around, his stupid ass might get hurt.

"nigga yes i remember, an i remember them dogs you told me to watch out for," he sassed me, i rolled my eyes.

"ight big dawg i'm just making sure you good," i sassed back. He just smiled and shook his head. I snickered and told him i'll see him when he gets here.

"brooo why are you hanging up?" he quickly said smacking his lips, i looked at him confused.

"g what? you're literally like a 2 minute walk from me right now, what do you mean?" i fussed lightly.

"what that mean?" he raised his eyebrow. i playfully glared at him.

"you right," i got up to go unlock the front door for him, "the door is unlocked." Making my way back to my room i stopped at the bathroom to check out what i had on: jumbo bonnet, mismatched socks, oversized rick and morty shirt and gray boxers.
"i guess."  i shrugged as i thought to myself. i was startled when i heard him speak again.

"come open the door," i stopped looking in the mirror and looked down at my phone with a twisted face.

"bro i already told you the door is unlocked," i smacked my lips.

"watch yo tone," he mumbled out. i could hear that he was entering through the door.

"where you a-" i hung up before he could finish. i could hear him walking closer. i placed my phone down on the sink, looking up as he appears in front of the bathroom, eyes low with his usual smirk. i looked him over; taking in his outfit. he was wearing a black hat backwards, a red hoodie with black writing, black jeans and black shoes. it's simple but he still looked fucking good. i bit my lip slightly looking back up to his face, ignoring the tingling feeling in my low abdomen.