Chapter 1

I'm Neshi. I'm 20 and live with my uncle (dads brother) and his family here in london. I love my uncle alot and I'm comfortable telling him and his family evrything......but I have a huge secret. Something I've been hiding from them for years. The secret that made me lose my best friend Angelina. It dosnt faze me anymore. 

Here is what had happened....

I moved in with my uncle and his family after having to come to this part of london for job purposes. I didn't like the jobs I got in Bristol and when I came here I found a nice calming job at a cafè. Surprisingly they pay a lot. My uncle gave me a room facing the back of the house and it had a balcony. I would always sit on that balcony which had a sofa in it and write in my diary. Until...one late night I was writing about my day and I saw a man like figure watching me from the garden. We made eye contact and I was obviously scared. I ran back inside my room and locked the balcony door and hid under my blanket.

The next morning when I woke up, I decided to go and see if the man was still there. When I opened the balcony door, I saw a letter on the sofa I was sitting on the previous night.

It read....

Hi,

This is the boy you saw last night. I know your probably scared. Dont be. I'm not trying to freak you out or anything. My name is Tl. If your ok with it, We can talk.

Tl x

I didn't know what to do with that. Do I say yes or no. And eaven if i do, how do I tell him? After 10 minutes of just thinking, I took a peice of blank paper and wrote...

Hello...Tl,

I have clearly received and read your letter and I want to talk to you.

Neshi X

I put the paper in an envelope and placed it onto the balcony sofa. I went and did my morning routine. I saw my uncle and everyone else eating breakfast, they looked at me and smiled.

Evryone "good morning Neshi"

Neshi "good morning guys!"

I sat down with them and ate. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about the boy from the garden...Tl. my uncle noticed.

Uncle "Neshi?"

Neshi "Hmm Y-yes??"

Uncle "are you alright dear? You seem to be very deap in your thoughts"

Neshi "U-uh it's just w-work, we are getting quite busy"

Uncle "Ohhh I see"

Neshi "I best get going now! Dont wanna be late!"

I gave everyone a hug and ran out the door. I usually walk to work but today I felt tired so I decided to take the buss. Thankfully it was pretty empty so it wasnt as suffocating.

I got off the buss and walked 5 minutes to work. There weren't that many people in there as it was still quite early. I put my uniform on and started work.

    ●●AT THE END OF THE SHIFT●●

The cafè was practically empty as everyone had gone. It was the cafè closing time and only me and my manager were in the store. She was cleaning the tables and I managed the tills. Just as I was about to go to the staff room and get my bag, my manager spoke.

Manager "Oh Neshi we have one more customer who has just come in, do u mind serving him and closing the store please!? My son must be waiting for me that's why"