Ram's Birthday_Part 1

~This is on Ram's birthday, after Ram and Priya played in the rain on the terrace. I didn't like the lack of continuity after Ram-Priya's terrace scene, so I will try to fill it in. I will write this in two parts
Hope you like it, Happy reading!!
~

 I will write this in two partsHope you like it, Happy reading!!~

Ram: Baarish ruk gayi hai Priya.
Priya: Oh haan, aapne sahi kaha. Baarish to ruk gyi hai (Priya said with a faint sound of sadness in her eyes).
Ram: Chalein?
Priya: Chaliye

Ram extended his hand towards Priya which she gleefully accepted. He held her securely, so she won't fall due to her tumbling steps. Ram slowly guided her towards their room.
He made Priya sit on his side of the bed.

Ram: Priya, tumhare kapde bheeg gaye hai, tumhe change kar lena chahiye, warna bimar pad jaogi.

Priya: Nahi Mr. Kapoor. Aapke hote hue mujhe kuch nahi hoga, aap hone hi nahi denge. Aap to hero type hai naa, to mujhe pata hai ki aap mujhe har bimari se bacha lenge, bilkul ek Prince Charming ki tarah.

Ram (Slightly blushing): Achha, mai bhale hi hero type hoon, tum naa bilkul bhi damsel in distress type nahi ho. Mai chaahun bhi to tum mujhe apni madad karne nahi dogi, sab kuch khud hi sambhalna hai tumhe. Aise kaise banunga mai Prince Charming?

Priya: Nahi Mr. Kapoor, aisa nahi hai. Mai dikhati nahi hoon, par mujhe achha lagta hai aap pe depend karna. Achha lagta hai jab aap mere liye protective feel karte hai. Par mujhe iss ehsaas ki aadat nahi daalni, kal ko aap mujhse bore hoke chaale gaye to? Mujhe phir se nahi tootna.

Ram taken aback by this unexpected revelation, he held her hands and made her look into his eyes

Ram: Priya, mai tumse kabhi bore ho hi nahi sakta, tum biwi ho meri. Zindagi bhar saath rehna hai hume. Jab hum budhhe ho jayenge naa, baal safed honge ar daant gir jayenge, tab bhi tum apne taanon se mujhe entertain karti rahogi. Mujhe nahi pata ye kya hai, par tum jab bhi mere paas hoti ho, mujhe ek alag sukoon mehsoos hota hai, wo sukoon jo bas kisi apne ke saath aata hai. Tum mera sukoon-ghar ho, jisey khone ke khayal se bhi kaanp uthta hoon mai.
Tabhi to tumhe uss Neeraj ke saath dekhke mujhe itna gussa aa rha tha. Tum bas mere saath hi achhi lagti ho, kisi aur ke saath nahi (Ram said, lowering his gaze feeling flustered).

Priya (pouting): Mr. Kapoor, aap phir se apni blue-blue green-green nazrein kyun chura rahe hai. Mai Neeraj ke saath kahan thi, mujhe to har waqt bas aap hi ke paas rehne ka man karta hai. Aap ko hi apni dost Vedika ki company me zyada interest tha, to isme mai kya karun? (Priya said in a sad and cute voice).

Ram looked at her feeling very guilty. All his emotions were overpowering him and he felt a lump in his throat. Not being able to keep it in any longer, he tightly hugged Priya, hiding his face in her tresses and letting his silent tears flow.
Priya initially taken aback, hugged him back with a contented smile on her face. She grazed one hand on his back to comfort him, and the other in his curls which she lightly ruffled.

Ram (composing himself): I am so sorry Priya for making you feel this way. Vedika sirf meri dost hai, aur kuch nahi. Tum khud ko uske saath compare bhi kaise kar sakti ho? Tum mere liye bahut khaas ho, mera parivaar ho. Please kabhi bhi meri life me apni importance pe doubt mat karna. Please!

Priya (cutely, with a big smile): Okayyyy. Ab mai thoda kam gussa hoon.

Ram smiled hearing this and broke the hug. Few of her tresses got stuck in his beard, which he gently placed behind her ears with his fingers.

Ram got up and took out Priya's night dress from their wardrobe. He held Priya and guided her towards the washroom and asked her to change, while he waited outside the washroom door. Once Priya changed her clothes, he guided her to their bed and made her lie down, covering her with the duvet. He closed her eyes and she happily drifted off to sleep.
Ram himself changed into his night clothes and slept next to Priya. For the first time in years, Ram slept on his birthday with a big smile on his face and a contented heart. The happiness he was feeling was overwhelming him. And it was all because of the lady peacefully sleeping next to him, his wife, his Priya. He replayed his moments with Priya from the night and slowly drifted off into sleep in the company of her blissful thoughts. 
<3

*Hope you all liked this.
This is the first time I am writing a FF. Please help me improve.
Honest reviews, both good and bad are welcomed :D *