Index & Author's Note

(Author's Note: Please Read)

This compilation of works is written with a female character named Stella. I've found reading fanfiction with the constant (Y/N) can be a mood killer (just my opinion) so I decided to slap a name on there for ya. She lacks description allowing the reader to picture themselves or their own character as Stella. But I have written her with the ability to control the elements like the traveler without a vision.

With that being said, it is important to remember that these are painful situations and can be pretty gruesome. If that bothers you, I wouldn't advise your advancement.

I really just posted this so everyone can share in the enjoyment of the whumpee/whumper scenarios that I share and occasionally write, and I hope all of you readers can enjoy them as well. Each chapter will also feature a drawing of the Genshin Character done by yours truly.

If you've got any questions, concerns, or writing ideas feel free to post them right here and I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

So without further ado, please enjoy your time here!

Index

1.) Kaeya - He Was Never Cold

2.) Gorou - This Can't Happen Anymore

3.) Zhongli - Saving Faults