The other part of me.❤

< Please note that this is just an introduction and it should give you some meaning as to where this all begins >

Well , where do i start..

I've been living like an average teenage girl , i have a perfect home , perfect mum and a perfect step dad. I had a friend emily , i would spend every single day at her's that i could.

Emily's older sister sharnie took us for a drive to a girl names suey's house. This is where this story all begins.

.............

CHAPTER ONE.

I sat blankly in the middle of the lounge room floor , starring at what i thought was perfection. Right infront of me was this beautiful girl. The first thing that grabbed my attention was her smile, it was so big and it just lit up the whole place.Her eyes were a brown colour , they were so big, covered with a thick black layer of eye liner on the bottom of her eye lid

I stared at her , and laughed and joked around. My service ran out on my phone as i tried to search for facebook , she kept explaining that her facebook was working and was rubbing it in my face that mine wasn't. I looked at emily to see if her service was working , everyone elses was fine. I looked at my phone and dialled in 555. It was optus , i explain to them that my service wasn't working , i was yelling in frustration so i walked outside, trying not to humiliate myself infront if Chey.

Chey sat there laughing , and watching every move i made fussing about on the phone. By time i was finnished with optus it was time to leave. I didn't want to , my head was pounding i just wanted her number.. I wanted to talk more..

..........

That night all i could think of was her , & everytime her face jumped in my head i would just feel dizzy.

So i made a facebook status , without noticing that i had her on facebook. I asked for text messages. She liked it.

I was nervous to inbox her and ask for her number , but it thought it wouldn't be so bad since she already basically asked me to. So i got her number, i began messaging her , noticing her personality with each text that sent. She was a sweet girl, personally i thought she was just perfect!

.........

A few days passed as we kept texting. I would message her non stop, asking her how her day was, what she was up too.

My phone started ringing, I jumped in excitement thinking and hoping that it was her. It was just sharnie, I pulled out my phone from my leopard printed jacket and answer her call.

"Did you wanna come shopping?" Sharnie asked, I was a bit shocked at the fact that I even got invited. "Um yeah, where too?" "Charlestown sharnie replied, be there in ten"

Without thinking I quickly pulled out my black hair straightener, running it aggressively down the strands of my long brown hair. I ran to the bathroom opened the bottom of the cupboards and grabbed out some of my mothers makeup. I wanted to make myself look pretty just incase she was there. I chucked on another set of clothes thinking that I looked a little plain.

The bass from Sharnie's car was always exciting to hear, as she pulled up in my drive way. "That's my cue mum!" I yelled as I rushed out the door.

I jumped in Sharnies car to find Chey, she was sitting in the passenger seat in the front, her hair siting so beautifully with streaks of blonde. We all began talking, about nothing really, so Sharnie turned up the music so Emily and I could feel the bass on our back.

I found myself to be the annoying type flirt, so I began kicking the back seat of Chey's chair and making jokes about it all. She didn't mind, she began going along with it, saying that she was going in the other car on the way home.

There's usually a big group of us when we go places, two to three cars, to make the trip more exciting.

.........

The sound of the car doors slamming shut as we all walked in with excitement. Charlestown was a big shopping centre. We walked around and eventually sat on some red cushioned seats. I sat behind Chey.

Every few minutes I'd feel Cheys hands fall behind her back to tickle me a little, I'd grip hold of her hands and feel different in my stomach. It's like a million butterfly's were trapped in there & just flapping around like crazy. We held hands for a good 5 minutes before we would repeat the process.

The end of the night came far too quick and before I knew it I was getting dropped home. I didn't want to leave Cheyenne. But as Sharnie pulled up in my drive way I said my goodbyes.

They dropped me at my nan's, because my mum would of been in bed by now.

So I just got to nan's & laid there in my bed messaging Chey. Even just doing that made me happy. We called each other babe and bub already. We were practically dating. I eventually fell asleep.

A few days passed, my feelings for Chey grew stronger, but I'd know for sure tonight at the maitland show. I was at Emily's getting ready. We prettied ourselves up, made ourselves look the best, or as we thought perfect! ;) no one told me that Chey was going..

When sharnie pulled up in Emily's drive way she had Chey in the car. It was so hard not to stare all I could think of what smiling. I instantly felt a sudden happiness, seeing her face was always a treat. We got to maitland show and this is where this all really begins.

---- ' Writers note ' "I'm sorry I haven't been writing, I've been busy with my girlfriend & work & catching up on sleep, I don't remember details so let's start from a few days ago ? " -----

So it was valentines day of 2014, & I woke to Cheyenne playing her Pokemon games looking beautiful even though she just woke up. Her hair was perfectly placed from where I cut it myself. Her beautiful brown eyes looked up at me while she smiled.

I stood up, slowly to prevent myself from dizziness, and walked over to her computer table in the corner of her room, to where her present was hidden.

It was in a small striped and spotted bag, and it was covered over with my black top. I quickly sat it on the bed and told her with a cheeky grin not to touch.

She then smiled at me with that beautiful bright smile. I watched her take a sip of her coffee, which is always made precisely, 3 sugars and 1 coffee, milk to the half way spoon mark, then the water. Although she often changed her mind on the amount of sugars.

"Do you want me to get yours now babe ?" she asked. I responded with a grin followed by a nod of my head.

She ran off to get my present which was hidden in her mums room.