1. 💌🕊

♡_______________________________

_______________________________

-A month ago-

HueningKai's POV:

I was running like someone who got out of a prison.  I feel so stupid, I feel so fucking dumb, how could this happen? Why? Why..?

I was too in-love that I didn't notice how much he abused me, slap me, rape me, bringing his friends over to gangrape me. I could still feel his hands all over my body, his disgusting words, the way he called me a whore, slut and all.

'You're such a whore.'

'Do they fuck you hard, like
I do?'

'You must've had so much fun,
getting railed by your friends.'

'You'll never escape from me,
anywhere you go, I'll find you.'

'I'll ruin your life, no matter if
you had kids with someone else
in the future.'

I felt disgusting, I just want to die so badly, then I start to feel my legs become weak from the way I keep running with so much speed. I can't believe he did this..

"HueningKai."

"HueningKai!"

"Yah!! Wake up, you're crying!"

I suddenly woke up with tears in my eyes, my body was sweating a lot, I could feel my blood expanding to my skin, heart beating non- stop.

I noticed I woke up on a hospital bed, I look to the side to see Taehyun looking at me with worry and I started crying.

"Hey, hey. Stop crying, yeah? He's not here." Taehyun hugged me tight, my tears wetting his shirt. I'm so dumb, following someone like a puppy without noticing that the owner has abuse them.

"I-I can't stop thinking about him, he was so nice, I c-can't believe I haven't n-noticed the tons of shit he has d-done to me. E-Especially to m-my p-parents.." I gripped onto Taehyun's shirt, sobbing and stuttering non-stop.

"It's okay, you'll start a new life here." Taehyun said, patting my head to give me comforts. I couldn't held but smiled a little.

I'm glad Taehyun was there for me, he was always worried about my relationship with him, after noticing how suspicious he is. I love Taehyun.

-Recent-

I finished my homeschool online meeting, I took off my headphones and put it on the table beside my laptop.

It feels good living in Seoul, I'm sad that it'll not be the same again like how he's always here with me. But now I'm living in a small apartment. It's small, but I made it really cozy and cute.

I have been thinking of getting a job, but I don't know what should I work as. I'm always good at everything, and since I'm forced to leave my old job to get away from that swine, I just gotta get a new job.

Maybe I should meet Taehyun for some job suggestions? I'll do that. Apparently, Jeongin works with him too, both of them are now taken/married while I'm here single as fuck.

I sighed and walked to my closet to change my clothes before walking out of the house to go to meet Taehyun and Jeongin.

I walked down the street, making my way to where Taehyun and Jeongin works at. They are actually working at a daycare.

I haven't met Yeonjun hyung and Beomgyu hyung since the last year of highschool, They probably got no time to see me, or Taehyun haven't announce that I'm here.

I reached to my destination, and smiled before going in the daycare. As soon as I walked in, I saw Jeongin turned around to look at me in shock.

"Oh my god, Kai! It's been so long!" Jeongin ran and hugged me, I hug back and pulled away as he does the same. "I heard that you recently got married to Hyunjin, congratulations." I smiled, and he chuckled.

"Thank you~ Hyunjin is currently going to run his own company!" Jeongin announced, "That's great then!" I said, and he giggled.

I saw a grey head peeking out of the wall, and I smiled as the figure comes out with a small figure in their hands.

"Oh hey Hyuka! You came!" Taehyun grins, while a baby is sleeping in his arms. I giggled at the cute pout on the baby's lips, "The baby is so cute~ what's its name?" I asks.

"His name is SeungJun, his sister, Chaehyun is sleeping too but she's in the kids sleeping room." Taehyun smiled as he slowly patted the baby, back.

"That's nice then! Also Taehyun, can you help me?" I asked, and he nodded, giving the baby to Jeongin before bringing me to his and Jeongin's office.

As soon as we entered, we sat on the couch that was in front of their office desks.

"What's wrong?" Taehyun asks and I was nervous as fuck. "Uhm, do you have any job suggestions for me to work at as my new job?" I asked, hoping he could give me a good suggestion.

"Hm, well recently, Yeonjun hyung became the manager for Choi Soobin, maybe you could be his secretary?" Taehyun said, and my eyes widened in shock.

"His secretary!? Are you crazy!?!" I asked in disbelief and Taehyun raised his eyebrow in confusion. "What? What's wrong with being his secretary?" Taehyun asks.

"You know that man always fired all of his secretaries because he's goddamn strict!" I yelled, and he chuckled. "I think you should try, maybe you'll be his secretary forever? Who knows?" Taehyun said, and I just sat there overthinking.

Maybe being a secretary isn't that bad right? I think it's worth a try, Taehyun is probably right. If I wanted to have a job, I'll try to do if correctly.

"Now that I think about it, I think I'll do it." I muttered, loud enough for him to hear and he smiled. "Great then! I'll inform Yeonjun hyung about it!" He said, and I smiled slightly.

Y'know, as long as I'm not jobless. I could pay for my rent and not worry about it.

=986 words=

__________________________

A/N: First Chapter!!