2. 💌🕊

-Next Day-

No One's POV:

"Okay, and.. we're done!" Taehyun said, as he was done fixing HueningKai's suit. It looks okay, It's fine.
"Gosh, Yeonjun and Beomgyu hyung must be so lucky to have you, you're such a wife material." The taller sighed, and Taehyun giggled.

"If I do it myself, I'll probably make it a little less perfect than yours." HueningKai rolled his eyes, "I'm the perfect wife material ever, you'll never beat me." Taehyun said boldly, HueningKai just scoffed.

"Don't be too cocky now, Tyun." The boy said, Taehyun just grinned. "Alright now, everything is ready right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be going now. Thank you!" HueningKai said, before going out of the house. Taehyun laughed at the way the boy ran, he's probably a little too excited to get a new job.

--

HueningKai's POV:

As I arrived, I sat on the couch outside of their office with many people waiting on to being called. I was just playing my phone, until someone beside me said,

"Even if everyone is waiting here, I'm sure going to be hired as his secretary." The girl muttered, I glanced at her nametag, the name is 'Hashimoto'.

By the name, 100% sure she's a Japanese. I just rolled my eyes and said, "I know you're excited to get the job but maybe don't get your hopes up." and her eyebrow raised.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" She said, crossing her legs stylishly. "I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up because you're probably gonna end up staying outside, by standing outside, i meant declined." I said and I can already feel her blood boil.

"Just you wait! It'll be you and not me." She smirked devilishly, I just rolled my eyes and ignore her for now. After that, she was called by a certain pink haired ponytail guy.

I smiled, seeing the familiar figure and continue playing with my phone before getting called.

--

Yeonjun's POV:

After 40 minutes, I saw the girl that was recently called to get an interview got out of the office room, she was sulking. Probably messed up something, oh Soobin.

And then she glared at the boy that was sitting beside her earlier, is that who I think it is? She then walked out of the waiting room.

So I just continue calling people's names. "Okay, next is Kai Kamal Huening—" Wait, what. Then I saw a tall figure walked towards me, and I looked up to see the man's face.

"Hi Yeonjun hyung!" He greeted, and I was confused as fuck. "Hueka, since when did you apply for a secretary job here? Weren't you in Daegu? What happened?" Right, I asked too much questions.

"U-Uhm, that's personal. But actually, Taehyun is the one who offered a job here, so I thought maybe I could try and not be jobless." He giggled, making me smile.

"Well, I hope you pass the interview. Mr.Choi has been declining people a lot these days." I whispered to his ear on the last sentence.

"It's okay, even if I didn't pass, I can still work with Beomgyu hyung." He said, grinning slightly. "Well uhm, good luck." I said and he nodded before going in.

No One's POV:

God, as HueningKai entered the office, he was nervous as fuck. He can feel his legs shaking, the CEO was facing backwards as he tried to find a file for him.