Chapter 1

Have you ever had that feeling that something bad is going to happen? Here at Widow Tree High that feeling is normal. There's always something bad happening and we never know why, there's either some one missing, doing drugs, or even some times trying to stab someone, but I know the worst thing that has ever happened here, because it happened to my best friend Ashley.

"Ashley hurry up or we'll be late for prom" " shut up Max we dont even have dates we are just going in a group" "fine." Ashley, and I were going to prom, I was the one that convinced her to come, I told her that it would be fun, but I never should have made her go thats where she met him.... John.

We were on our way to prom in my friend Zoe's car, "Zoe your car is a piece of shit" " ya I know my parents thought I liked it."
We arrived at prom and the first thing we did was hit the Photo Booth. Then it was time for the dance floor, we talked and danced. Prom was glow in the dark themed, the punch was horrible, and the popular group was always correcting and judging us but we didn't care thats how it always is, but there was something different a boy we have never seen was here, and that boy was.... John. We went up to him and started talking, Ashley instantly had a crush on him, he was perfect, good looking, straight A student, and every girl wanted him that night. This is where Ashley made her mistake.