Chapter 3: The Tangled Rose Bush

Rosalinda POV:

If I wasn't exhausted before Chemo, I am now. Poor Tougo Sakamaki carried me after I fell asleep during the injections. I opened my eyes seeing me in my bed, all changed, and my wig on my nightstand. 

(Nightgown)

(Nightgown)

(T-shirt Cover (Yes she's wearing underwear))

I sit up and place my wig on my head so the boys don't come in unexpectedly and see me like this, I adjust the sheets so they can't see my underwear when I hear a knock. "Come in," I say tucking some strands behind my ear, "Good Evening, Rosalinda," Reiji says holding what looks to be a school uniform, "Good evening Reiji, I'm guessing it's time for school," he nods setting the uniform on the bed for me. "Yes, I hope you've had enough rest seeing as we are vampires and night school is mandatory in this house," I smile nodding. "Yes I've gotten enough rest, I'll go ahead and start getting ready. Um if it's not too much to ask, could you maybe help keep your brothers out so I can change and have some privacy please," Reiji smiles at me, genuinely seeing as he always had such a strict look on his face. "I'll do my best, I promise," I nod at him in thanks as he walks out. I left the comfort of my bed and started getting ready, I found this uniform so cute it definitely fits my style. When I finish I make sure that my wig is straight to make sure that it's not obvious, heading downstairs I see everyone but Yui waiting by the door, "Oh good evening everyone," they all turn to see me. The triplets smirk pervertedly at me to which I roll my eyes, Reiji nods at me, Shu opens one eye for half a second then closes it, and Subaru just scoffs moving away from me. I just stand next to everyone waiting on Yui, she scrambles downstairs in a rush a tiny bit late. 

Right now we're just sitting in the Limo on our way to the school, I'm watching out the window as we drive smiling softly at the nature going past us. "Oi, give me some blood," I turn to see Ayato coming closer to me, I gulp as I try to move away. "I-I don't really um...," he grabs my wrist and then I hear something snap shut, "Ayato, how many times have I told you to leave our guests alone. You will do these things in your room not in the presence of everyone else," I sigh feeling relieved that I didn't get bitten, however I'm then handed a juice box of cranberry juice and this ultimately seals what I fear most, "This is for you it will help with the blood you lose from us," I grip the box gently in fear. I digress, I may be afraid of living in a Tangled Rose Bush, but I don't have a choice in the matter because it's either this or I don't get my treatment and die. I'm afraid I'll die either way, but at least I can get somewhat of a normal life with their father supplying my treatment. "Ne- teddy, I think the new one is afraid," Kanato whispers to his teddy bear, "You're right I am afraid, I'm not afraid to admit it. It is a natural human emotion, any normal human being would be afraid of living with vampires who could take your blood every time you turn around. If that is not fear inducing then there's something inhuman about me, isn't there," I state calmly then turn back to the window. Everyone is quiet after I said that on the rest of our way to the school. The limo stops which lets me know that we're here, I wait for everyone to leave and then I make my way out as well. I notice Reiji has his hand on the door waiting for me, "Oh sorry if I made you wait," I say feeling bad. "You didn't, I just wanted to make sure you had your schedule," I nod as we head inside. "Now it says here that you will start with Yui in Food-Prep class and then you will go to Literature writing with me, and I think you can handle things from there. Now I will warn you, each of your classes either has one of us or 2 of us and I'm sorry that I won't be able to stop my brothers if you do end up getting bit. I feel you do not deserve this because you are not a Sacrificial Bride, but I can't always stop my brothers," I nod knowing the stakes of my situation. I am scared, however I will hold myself high and take whatever they dish out with dignity. If they try to drink me dry I will make them look into my eyes if they do this, I may be sick, but I am not weak. 

I walk to Food-Prep and peak in seeing Yui, Ayato, and Kanato sitting down. Yui is looking down at the desk tense, Ayato has his head down, and Kanato is laughing at his Teddy Bear as if he said something to amuse him. "Hmm.... I hope I can make whatever they set us up to do," I say to myself as I seat myself near Yui in front of her, "Food-Prep," I hear someone mutter behind me, it's a male voice and it's sounds just like- "Oi," I look up seeing Ayato. Knew it. I sighed, "Yes," I say frustrated, he just huffs grabs me and teleports me to the kitchen. "Make me some takoyaki," I just roll my eyes knowing I can't get out of this, thankfully I eat takoyaki myself and know how to make it very well. Once I do this he starts shoveling it into his mouth, I just raise a brow as I start on the dishes. "Since you made me takoyaki , I think I deserve your blood," he whispers once I finish the dishes. I turn and see him right behind me but 2 seconds later I'm pinned against the wall shocking me, "You know you can be nice and just ask if you want blood, after all it's my body so I should be able to say whether or not you get any," I say with a sharp tone. "I am Ore-sama. I can have what I want, you don't get to tell me anything. You're blood is mine now," I try to fight him off but it's not enough because he bites into my neck. As if I don't have enough body issues, "Please stop," I moan in pain trying to push him off, he pulls away a little smirking at me. "I don't think so, your blood is so much sweeter than pancake's. I think I'll take more," he bites me again and sucks out more. My vision starts blurring as my body weakens, I vaguely see the outline of Reiji looking in until he stops to take action, however it's too late as I pass out in Ayato's arms. I hope nothing happens while I'm unconscious and vulnerable, what I was not prepared for was when I was unconscious the family learned the truth.