A blind rage

A grandiose wave of ice was cast across the greenery, a short distance from a mountain top, it was controlled but powerful. The fury radiating off the blade made its way up the hilt, and landed on the source. A noble woman with an icy demeanor and shimmering eyes that filled to the brim with disdain.

You could tell she was upset. Pissed even.

The gigantic blade she weld hit the brightly colored terrain, missing her opponent by just a hair but enough to make a point. The shockwaves that displaced the greenery gave the signal that she wasn't playing, and was fully committed to killing her foe, particularly if they stood in her way.

Her beloved friend..a companion who stuck by her side when most did not. She had commendable skills and worked hard but no one truly saw her the way her friends did...well, friend mostly.

Eula had tirelessly struck down her family name in order to pursue her aspirations, it always got in the way of any type of personnel understanding her. To prove that one is not who others think is a difficult situation, but thankfully in all the time that she had been a knight one person knew her best.

Amber.

The realization that her beloved person had the potential to disappear forever...she couldn't stand it.
———

I know this is extremely short! It's my attempt to get back into writing in an actually decent way lol
Don't have an expectations there's a big chance I might not finish this.