ZED | ©

Ah! This is something I've wanted to do for a long time but never really got around to, just because I was scared I was going to mess this up since they're my fav. Anywho, I finally did it! The first chapter! Voila! 

____________________________-

Addison whipped around to see the entirety of the pack staring at her. She quickly skimmed the new comers and with slight nervousness noticed Wyatt's weird expression. 

(Seriously though did anyone notice, like what is that look?!) 

"Sorry but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." She claimed while walking in their direction.

"Ha," one werewolf said. Wynter right? "Just try and get us to leave." She stood up and planted a mud cracked boot on one of the benches. Murmurs of agreement rang in the pack as a few stood up and copied Wynter's actions.

The nice guy, Wyatt, stood up and touched Wynters shoulder. "Wynter," he glanced around. "Some respect?" He half smiled half scowled.

Addison considered his actions. Friend or foe? Friend she decided. "No I don't want you to leave," she exclaimed with a concerned note. Her expression shifted into that of a coy one. "I want you to stay. Show us what you can do."

Behind her she knew the others were casting uneasy looks but she didn't care. As far as she was concerned the werewolves were just like the zombies. They wanted to be accepted, and for that to happen, she would need to shift everyone's perspectives. Again.

Wyatt looked to the pack with a confused expression, Wynters expression stayed the same and the rest of the pack scrunched up their face.

I'll abbreviate then. She was determined to make them feel welcome. "The cheer team is for everyone."

Wynter and Wyatt exchanged glances. Wyatt turned back with a small smile. They're in.

_________________________________

"Five, six, seven, eight." Addison started moving around showing the wolves how to do it. She noticed they looked a little lost, so she went slightly slower. With Wyatt next to her doing his best, and her team behind her she smiled and slipped into her mode. Now she was the best one out there.

Addison laughed as Wyatt completely flunked the moves. Then he took her by surprise and spun around her. Now they're getting it. She put her hand out and the practice officially started. The wolves howled, which was fine with her, and she locked hands with Wyatt and went the opposite direction. Bouncing around clapping everyone's hands and cheering the werewolves on, Addison noted how she almost felt, happy. Forming a fancy pyramid (idk what that move is) the team dispersed and Wyatt caught her.  Without thinking she hugged Wyatt and they laughed exhilarated. 

______________________________________

MEANWHILE:

"Yeah, that scruffy, super handsome, fine-smelling Wyatt, is REALLY, into Addison." Eliza stated. 

Zed scoffed and shook his head. "You know what they're just cheering," he extended a hand. He heard Wyatt laugh. He gulped doubt settling in. "And laughing."

"I'm sure she's just convincing the wolves to vote for me." Zed lied.

Eliza nodded doubtfully.

_________________________________________

Addison in disbelief made an astonished and happy face. "That was so amazing! You are all natural cheerleaders!" 

Wyatt stepped forward and nodded. "We wolves work well together."