Moving in

(Yania in the Media)
Yania Pov
I was in the car on my way two the big apple NEW YORK CITY. Man i love it New Yorkers singers dancers here and there you see celebrities. Dont get me started on the boys whoo they look so good. (Thats Yania) i was On my way! To my new house.

Me: Ma is we almost there
Mom: how many times do i have to tell you about proper english and actually we are right here.

I stared at the big gates in aww waiting to see what was on the other side. When the gates opened i started at the house in aw it was just any house it was a mansion.

Me: ma where when how did we afford this

Ma: it called finishing school and also saving up from working two jobs

I loved when my mom parked the car i rushed threw the front door seeing the inside everything was already set up i ran upstairs in the first room i seen and opened it. It was a nice blue room wit baby pictures of me and a wall full of old memories from my old town. My bed was one of those big beds that is in the shape of a circle. I hopped on and just put my face into the pillows.

Mom: so i take it as thought iu like ur room

Me:yass ma u kno my style really well i love the memory wall

Mom: ik u do but im going to need u to get some rest u have school to look forward too

Me: uhhh i dont want to mom what if they dont like me what if i get bullied and u kno how i am bullyin wont go well because ill be ready to mix a bitch head wit concrete in a min

Mom: just take it slow and watch ur mouth good night i love u get some rest

We did our mother daughter handshake then she left the room. I even had my own bathroom as i was in the shower all was on my mind is how long the day is goin to be tmmr.