before first meeting

It was the exams season of high school in 12th grade, we had our registrations from the other school since my school wasn't affiliated.

I was too excited to go and see that school and place since I didn't liked my school that much but it was pretty great at my school where I had completed my high school studies.

I was a regular student and i never missed my school even a day except holidays and weekend holidays, i liked to go to school to study have fun and all.

The day when we got the news about our Practical exams date and we had to prepare all the assignments and crafting on all the practical books, but since we didn't know what we had to do, in what way still we did our best to made it. I had studied till my eyes get tired to sleep.

The day before we had to go to that school our vice principal was going along with us ofcourse, so he told us what we have to bring with us and what not to bring and we followed him. Next morning we had to take the train at 7o clock, so I woke up at 4am along with my mum, i got freshen up and completed my remaining assignment but i hadn't prepared up for the viva so I decided to study while travelling because only the basic things they were going to ask.

I placed my important things and packed in my bags and went to take shower after i got ready and was too excited, i had clicked loads of pictures. After all that i along with my mum left for the station. One of my friends, we both had decided to go together to the station his father was going with us too. He picked me up from the main road and we arrived at the station we did our sort of remaining extra work at the station while waiting for the train to come.

Finally the train arrived and we got in and sat on our seats, i waved to my mother to say bye mumma i will meet you in night, i love you. Then train started and there we were going to attend our exam. We read there as I told for the viva, we discussed and everything. That was the first time I was going so far from the home to give the exam without my mum.
I felt empty without her still i was excited to explore that alone since she isn't going to be everywhere with me.

I was already missing her, while my friend interrupted me "oye, you had breakfast? If not let's share mine." "I'm not feeling hungry because of excitement but still i can take a bite only for my health."  We chatted while eating the breakfast. He is totally a opposite of me but we still shared a bestie like bond together though I had feeling that he might likes me. 'heheh, that was clearly can be seen the way he treats me that time.'