1 Roxanne pov.

"if I don't get to me hot, then I'm forcing you to be."
Claire was absolutely destroying my closet to “help me pack„ for our vacation. Well my vacation I guess, she isn't aloud to go anymore because she got caught with a older guy at a party. It's pretty sad because we were looking forward to it all year.

"Because I don't trust you to not dress as a nun for Malibu, I brought all of my bikinis!"

"I can dress myself." I snap at Claire. This is a lot of bull coming from some who wanted to be a stripper in 9th grade.

"Chill Roxanne, no need to get heated. You can have these I bought for the trip. I wasn't really supposed to buy them in the first place, and I don't really want them now that I can't go to the beach with you. I know I'm a little less curvy than you but I think they will still fit..."
She pulls out seven bathing suits. I assume she bought one for every day of the week, but I can tell they were expensive.

The first one was pink and orange, second was super shiny, third was neon green, fourth was white, then black, turquoise, lastly a super fun floral one.

"Oh my gosh Claire they're amazing! Are you sure you want me to wear them?!" Some of them definitely looked a little small for my hips, but I could make them work.

"Of course I do! I expect you to pull a beach boy back with-
Cut off mid sentence by my older brother Ryan and his best friend Easton bursting into my room WITHOUT KNOCKING.

"Hey assholes, ever hear of knocking? What if we were naked or something?" I spit at the boys.

"Oh please Roxanne. I changed your diapers I promise there isn't anything I have already seen"
My cheeks burn crimson red from embarrassment. Ryan is only 2 years older than me so I promise he doesn't remember changing anything.

"Anyway mom said finish packing your junk so we can go and get supper. She won't let us go until your done." And just as fast as the two broke in they ran out Ryan slamming the door. Him and Easton screaming down the hall for whatever reason.

I've known Easton since I was very little. And everyone knows him as "the quiet popular kid" but I know better than that. He's actually really loud and fun when he opens up. And he's over at our house so much I could just claim him as a brother and never know the difference. I don't even remember him having any other friends than Ryan and occasionally some of the people on his lacrosse team, much less a girlfriend or even a crush. Wait... Why do I even care about that?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
First chapter finished!