Scared

Today wasn't a good day...

I'm a person that doesn't really like to face peoples eyes.

I like to stay in my space by myself, but I also don't like to do thinks by myself.

I'm a college student, last year of college, we are 6 people in a dormitory and I don't go well with them, with 4 of them correctly.

The only person that I can go out with, is a girl, I'll name her N, she is a little bit of that person that makes everything go fast, she is a really impatient person, I don't like that, but I'm okay for now.

Today we had to pay for the electricity for the air conditioner of our dormitory, N paid 60 first to the office where we always pay the bills for, and than she send a massage in the dormitory's group chat to get the others part of the electricity bill, but the other 4 didn't pay for their parts immediately.

N is a little impatient, I think she got a little mad, because she thinks that they are doing it on purpose, I think it too, because me and N don't go well with them.

N picked up the air conditioner remote and turned off the air conditioner.

And then the war started, 2 of the 4 girls started to talk, they said "Why did you turned it off, the dormitory isn't only yours"

In that moment I got scared, I don't like to participate or listen to people discussing, I just don't want to be sad.

N just responded "But you aren't paying your part"

They were really scary for me, I didn't say anything to defend N, I'm just so coward.

Than they said "That don't use the dormitory Wi-Fi too" and N didn't say a word from than on.

I don't know what happened after that, I just stayed on my bed and put on the AirPods and listen to music to forget what just happened.

I just wanted to escape, I really want to return home, I'm coward, I'm scared, I don't like this place.

They are like mentally bulling me, the last year wasn't a good year with them, and now we have just started a new year of college for two weeks, and they are like this.

I think the next person that  will be bullied is me.

I really don't like to think of these bad things, but I can't help to, the more I think of this, the more I get stressed.

I'm really stressed, I don't know what to do...