6. Her twist 👑

Two days later the Desai mansion was filled with guards as their sole heir was leaving.

Daya and Andrews rushed in the morning to help Desai for her departure.

The whole Desai mansion became gloomy as their only sunshine was leaving.

Durga always looked for this day , her bidaai, but not like this . The poor girl deserved some happiness

They always suspected that there was something btw Rocky and Reena , so Desai finally broke the news to them.

They also mentioned about Rocky's behaviour and Reena's heart break and her sudden decision to continue her studies in America where her cousin Mitra lives .

They have also met Mitra and her family, so they both were convinced with the news.

Guru pandian simply didn't care but assured that he can take her of her transportation.

Reena came in a blue top and jeans with nearly 3 suitcase and a handbag and sunglasses.

When she finally took off her sunglasses and met Daya and Andrews , they felt pity for her situation

" I know that , we were never really close personally, but still I trust you guys . Please take care of my dad ; he is all that I have . "

" We know beta - " Andrews started

" Just don't get him killed" Reena finished and left for her car .

Daya and Andrews looked thrilled as if she read their minds.

Her red eyes and puffy cheeks are still clearly evident through her makeup.  They could see the evidence to the story. They wished her good luck .

She was joined by her father in her car .

" Are you sure Reena ?"

" Yes . Game on "

Rajendra Desai dropped her to the airport after a warm hug and went back to the mansion.

*****

A few hours later .

A thin young man rushed to the newly built office of kgf .

" Bhai ! She left, for real " the man panted as he said the information to his boss.

" Did you wait Farmaan ? "

" Yes Bhai ,  I left the airport only after the flight had taken off "

Rocky felt sad at the condition of his sona . She had become so fragile and he hated himself more for hurting her.

****
" See dad , I immediately need two tickets"

" Two?  " he questioned in hesitation.

" Yes one for America and one for Bombay . ". Reena smirked at her dad

" But why ? I mean "