The young life

Dear diary it is Momday 1 of april 1970 i am 5 years old i have a billion friends i just startd school and figurd out how to spell but not all words. My life is amazing I wish I stayed young forever. My mum is called Shannyn and my dad is called Daron my name is liza.I thinks that is it bye diary love you♡♡.

Dear diary it is Tuesday 2 of April 1970 I forgot to tell you about my amazing teacher her name is miss dane she is the best person ever I wish you could meet her but your only a book anyway bye diary I still love you.

Dear diary it is wensday 3 of April 1970 today I will tell you about my friends there names are Mia Danny Sam Susie and my twin friends max and Wendy they are the best people ever now bye Diary and you know I still love youuu.

Dear diary it is Thursday 4 of April 1970 at play time I have had the best idea tomorow is show and tell so I could bring you with me and show people about you so make sure you are ready tomorow ok bye diary I still love you.

Dear diary it is Friday 5 of April 1970 today was show and tell everyone loved you. Mostly my friends did and my teacher I hope you had fun cause I know I did. Bye diary and you know I love youu.

Dear diary it is Saturday 6 of April 1970 I forgot I should tell you my birthday it is May 9th 1965 this year I will turn 6 yayy I hope you will be with me forever.

Dear diary it is Sunday 7 of April 1970 I can not wait for school tomorow cause I am going to be playing a game with my class. My classroom is number 5 like my age haha. Bye diary I have to go eat dinner I hope you have your dinner to love youu.

Dear diary it is Monday 8 of April 1970 the game we played wad 4 corners I won the seccond game cause we played time Danny won the first time we played. Whay did you have for dinner last night I had pizza bye bye diary see you tomorow love you alot.

Dear diary it is Tuesday 9 of April 1970 I think I have a crush on my friend Danny cause he is really cute but he has cuties like all boys today was fun. Bye bye diary love you.

Dear diary it is wensday 10 of April 1970 my parents found out there pregnant with a baby yay I will be a big sis to a girl or boy do you have any siblings diary of wait never mind forget I asked. Bye see you tomorow love you still.

Dear diary it is Thursday 11 of April 1970 it turns out I am moving houses I will still go to the same school I will just have a new house I hope it is a cool house I will tell you what it is like tomorow bye love you.