No Clue for Title

*When it comes to Peter Parker/ Spiderman fanfics I love roof scenes. I love when the protagonist meets Spiderman before she meets Peter Parker. I love that she befriends both of them without actually realizing their the same exact person. Sometimes I love when she likes Spiderman but her and Peter get off on the wrong foot. It's usually a miscommunication thing but I love it either way. From time to time, I worry that as the older I get, I shouldn't like fanfiction as much as when I was younger. Supernatural, Spiderman, Harry Potter etc... because I'm supposed to grow up and be more mature. These stories have been with me since middle school, and the thought of finishing one and going to find another fills me with joy. I am 18 years old, almost 19. Am I ever going to get over these fantasies? I highly doubt it.

I don't really have the motivation to write a full story right now nor am I a good enough writer to do so. But I love imaging these type of scenarios in my head. Writing them out can only improve my writing from here on out. 

Name of protagonist: Alex (17 years old)

She moved from Michigan to Florida to now New York. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is a third into the school year and I'm moving to New York from Florida. I'm not very happy about the move but I think it'll do my mom (Grace) so good. Her and my dad got a divorce years back and it got pretty ugly. I saw it coming years before my mother did I'm pretty sure. He had a substance abuse problem that got really bad when he started selling our stuff, stealing our money and of course, got our house broken into because he owed some drug dealer money. 

Last time we moved. Yes, last time. He found us within a couple months. I don't think anything is going to change this time. Luckily my mom has a friend here in New York so it wasn't hard to get her working right away. This man, Delmar owns a sandwich/grocery shop called Delmar's Deli-Grocery. He helped us find an apartment nearby so she could just walk to work. 

"Thanks so much Mr. Delmar. For everything really, this job for my mom, helping us find somewhere to stay." I spoke as my mom was bringing the remaining boxes in the apartment. "You're welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here." He started walking back to his shop. He made a cautious effort to not speak about my father. I never told him not, but I'm glad that he does. I would really enjoy it if I could just forget about him and everything that's happened. I would like to focus on school and actually make friends. My mom came out the building, "Hey kiddo, why don't you head to a store and get some school supplies. You'll be in school in a few days." She told me. "If it's okay with you, I would like to go tomorrow," She probably didn't like that idea and wanted me to settle in before I threw myself in there but I just really needed the distraction. "Okay." She gave me money and I made my way to the store around the block. I was really expecting her to disagree and talk me into staying home a few days but I gathered that she probably knew why. On the drive over here, I got enrolled to Midtown High School. 

New York was way different from Florida, it was way busier but the people here were way nicer. As I walked the streets of Queens, I found a Staples. I grabbed a few notebooks, pack of pencils and pens, a backpack and a binder. I figured if I needed more supplies I'd just come back later. I paid and packed everything in my backpack and threw it on. I walked back home and while mom was cooking dinner, I explored the building and ended up finding the door to the roof. I always loved being on roofs to just get away from everyone. I've never been quite this high before, we were on the 8th floor. I popped my headphones in and sat on the ledge. It was getting darker out so it started getting chilly. 

I eventually saw something flying towards the building. It kind of had the shape of a person but that seems impossible. I got down from the ledge and started speed walking back towards the door. "Hi ma'am, are you okay?" It sounded like a boy. I turned around and he was wearing a costume. I ignored him and ran in the building, locking the door. I've never seen anything like that. As I was going in, I heard him say, "No, wait I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Spiderman." He sounded a little upset,  but I was not going to take a chance. My mom made a meatloaf and mashed potatoes and we both knew tomorrow was going to be a big day for us so we ate quickly and went to sleep. It was about 8pm when we went to bed and I had to wake up at 7:30am to get ready.