if you hate me then you hate me 🤣

Devin and Jaxsen we're in the bedroom hanging out Jaxsen gradually caressed Devin face. " Hey baby. Want to fuck?" Jaxsen so confidently asked with no shame.  Devin raised his eyebrow a little bit looking confused he felt as if it were kinda sudden. Jaxsen didn't wait for his answer and started to make out with his friend immediately. Both of their lips collided and both got boners from the intense make out session. Jaxsen then goes to palm Devin's growing bulge through his tight jeans " Does that feel good you nasty whore" Jaxsen spoke from his soft and pillow like lips. The make out session  starts to get even more heated then it already was Devin starts to tug at the hem of Jaxsens shirt signaling for him to take it off , so he did and it flew across the room hitting the lamp on Jaxsens bedroom . They proceed to undo each other's belts, Devin starts to beg Jaxsen to touch him. Devin let out a loud but desperate moan with his breathy voice he whispers," Jaxsen please." Jaxsen let out a loud and menacing laugh " oh but you going to have to wait,can you do that for me" Jaxsen said in a seductive tone.

( By the way this is vary uncomfortable to write since Devin is my boyfriend and Jaxsen is my best friends boyfriend. So if you see this and somehow think I thought this was funny to write YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG -R)

  Jaxsen starts to tease Devin with his weirdly long fingers. They start at devins chest and they slide down till they make it to the bottom of Devins stomach. "You ready babe" Jaxsen questioned Devin quickly nodded his head in response. Jaxsen starts to pull down Devins green boxers his hand went straight for Devin long shaft

Ok I am done with this shit.
Good bye