11. Mr and Mrs Bhairya

Rocky thought he could not handle the situation when he was asked to take blessings from the elderly people.

Chacha was however the first one to congratulate the couple.
He asked him to take to kgf itself as the news have some how spread throughout Bombay and also farmaan and naira are already prepared for their arrival.

He then nodded and thought to go to his room to get fresh.

Rocky thought to have a talk with swara's uncle as he is taking her with to kgf but it seemed like the man have vanished to thin air .

He thought to enquire about him to chacha and he saw that he was already busy with wedding preparations and the feast.

Rocky just had a quick dinner in his room after which he was called by chacha and the helicopter was finally ready for his return.

He went to the living room to see chacha talking to swara who seemed to be present in her wedding lehenga still.

" Swara, you didn't change till now ? "

" Woh beta , it's a ritual that the bride should be seen by the groom in her wedding attire in his house. And she is not supposed to change it till then "

" Fine!  . For what did you call me chacha?"

" I thought to give this to you before itself, but since you are getting married I thought to present this to you as a small gift ". Chacha said as he dragged them both to the fron of the house.

He removed a cover to reveal his bike. Rocky smiled in response ( which was very rare to them ) . While Reena just glanced at his bike.

She saw that it had ROCKY written over it and dreamt to have a long bike ride with him for one day.

" It will be delivered to you personally in kgf "

" Thanks chacha, it's amazing that you also took care of my bike along with me "

Chacha just chuckled at his comment.

" Well now that you are a married man, you have your very own wife to take care of you "

Reena just blushed under her veil while Rocky didn't show his anger and marched towards the helicopter.

*****

The helicopter ride was rather silent. It was night and Reena prayed that they reached safely to kgf as night journeys are always a risk .

Rocky was sitting beside her with his one hand leaving a space between them while he was  lost in the thoughts looking at the window .

While Reena was having a mind battle whether to hold his hand or not.

He will sense that something is wrong !

What's wrong in this?  , He is officially my husband

He might get suspicious!!

Reena's mind warned her at the step she was going to take .

She finally placed her hand over him . Her engagement ring shinning due to diamonds even in the limited amount of light.

Rocky's thoughts were disturbed when he felt his sona's  touch , he immediately turned to find that his wife had placed her hand over his.

Suddenly he was filled with immense guilt. He jerked his hand in response and turned aside.

I need to be calm and polite with her but still I can't give her false hope about our future.

He looked at the window to find the whole kgf mansion decorated with light . People were crowded in the entrance with fire torches .

While Reena was definitely hurt by his rude behaviour but soon calmed down as he is not aware of her and continued to be silent.