Experiment

I don't know what to do, what not to do. And what's wrong with me? I really don't know either.

Or, I probably do now. I've been on a lot of medication since I was a kid.

Medicine.

Chemically produced artificial colored pills that were supposed to relieve me.

From the pain.
From hallucinations.
From all of that.

It was hard to figure out which ones were helping me. But when I started growing up it got worse. Hallucination. Delusions. Shadows. That was when I was about twelve. Then it got worse.

I was fourteen, and I was lonely most of the time.
I started talking with what I saw.

With black elongated beings.

With demons.

With entities.

I was absent from reality most of the time, talking to things that were invisible to others.
I once had the urge to try more medicine than was prescribed. I don't even know why. I just stirred the powder. And I liked it. White colour. Chemical aftertaste. I don't even know what kind of powder it was. Probably hallucinating. I ate the litlle box of medicine, chewed it and swallowed it. The effects came almost immediately. My knees started to knock.
I was feeling pain all over my body.
And I thirsty.
I found peroral drops.
With a fairly high percentage of ethanol.
I drank the whole bottle.I had a theory. I wanted her to confirm me. But I don't know how much I have to put in to make it work. I told myself a long time ago that our reality is not reality.

It's not real.

Yes.

Our reality is not real.

I don't know what exactly we live in.
I don't know what's ahead of us.
What is higher than us.
What is the higher power?

Look at it logically.
Our planet should levitate in infinite space and not fall. We are supposed to be the only living beings in something that is infinite. Such nonsense. Why do they teach us that we are alone in an infinite universe when we simply cannot be. Why do they teach us that the core of our planet has over five thousand degrees Celsia, when I don't even know if there is any there at all. How could we? No one has ever reached the center of the Earth. We live in a simulation. Something more, it controls us and directs our steps.

What we are?

Video game?

Experimet?

We don't know. I ran to my room, several boxes of medicine in my hands.

I closed the door and locked it.
I opened the first box of medicine.
I chewed and swallowed them all.
I did the same with the others.
I wanted to overdose.
I wanted to try what it was like, what would happen to me.

I got a little confused. I sat down on the ground. I saw a thin white figure through the bubble glass in the door. He has already come.
His name was Agy.
I already knew Agy well. Like many other entities, he came here regularly through the mirror. He was my closest friend. Unlike others, I have known him since childhood. He was always here. Behind the doors. He appeared next to me and sat down. He came to chat.

"Why?

I don't know. I felt like experimenting.

" "Maybe this was your last experiment."

,, So what? If I'm successful, my death will get me out of this simulation. I'll be free.."

,,..Ah...You'll want to travel with me if your experiment works for you will it lead?"

,,Yes. You are my best friend."

I suddenly started feeling very sick. I started choking and coughing up blood. Agy watched with interest.

My head throbbed painfully.
My life flashed before my eyes.

Not that he would be very interesting.

It went dark before my eyes. I slid to the ground. I was just laying there. I don't know how long. It must have been seconds, but it felt like hours. I was almost out of breath. 

And Agy was with me the whole time watching me.
.
.....

I woke up. I felt different. No worries. I got up. Suddenly I saw Agy clearly. You could tell what he looked like in life. A boy almost my age. Longer shaggy hair. Oversized shirt, t-shirt and jeans. I looked back at my body. It was just an empty body. I became an astral entity. I'm free now.

"So, Frank, is it better now?"
Agy asked.

"Yes. Let's get out of here."

We moved together. I was free. Finally...
Free.............