[6] - Maintenance.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ The next day┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The next day
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You stayed at the laboratory. You didn't feel exhausted in the slightest, so you couldn't fall asleep at all...
You spent the night looking trough all of Dottore's notes, it was quite interesting indeed.
You've heard from his experiments from official sharings before, but here, Dottore writes down a lot of his thoughts and ideas, you feel much closer to him.

It gives you a warm feeling inside of you, like a father watching his child grow...

But anyways... the curse right... you've heard of it before, but that Dottore is working on making such a powerful medicine out of it is... extremly impressive!
You can't think of a way the probiotic will kill you, but there has to be a reason to why there were 26 subjects to try it on needed before you...? Possession, seems to have been the most frequent cause of death, of rather the reason to kill the subject.
Or, maybe The Doctor just got bored or fed up with them.

The one subject before you seemed to be fine though? Dottore's notes say that as long as the brain and heart aren't seperated, the subjects will continue to live, and even after decapitation, the head will grow back to the body if held in place.

Then again, these subjects were all foreigners, it would be much more practical to have an immortal loyal soilder, than an immortal stranger who was seperated from their home and family desperate to break out...

You finally hear the doors to the lab open, and you turn to see Dottore walking in.
He is wearing his mask again, and his typical attire. He looks good and unharmed, you're relieved.

"Good morning y/n.", he comes over to you, bringing a plate with food.
Actually it's afternoon, but whatever, let's not stress this man out now.
"Did you get any sleep? The probiotic usually keeps you awake."

"Good morning... No, i didn't feel tired at all."
you inspect the food, Snezhnaya's finest cuisine.... Pelmeni (russian dumplings) with sour cream and adjika (аджика).

(Good and bad sides having a russian family-)

"Ah ✿", you stare at the pelmeni happily.

He places the plate on the floor, next to the desk,
"Get off of my work place. Test subjects are only allowed to ditry the floor",
The Doctor says in a slightly menacing tone.
You look at him for a moment, then at the plate on the ground, until you decide to move down on your knees.

He sits on the chair instead, then gives you a push with his boot on your back so that you fall on your fours.
"Now eat up, slut, I could have fed you with dog food. Show some gratitude."