3. 💌🕊

HueningKai's POV:

It was the next day after my job application, and today, I was only laying in my bed and stare at the high ceiling. It is almost midnight, but I just couldn't sleep.

Until I heard my phone ring that was under my pillow. I groaned and searched for the phone, then when I looked at the screen, it seems to be a random number.

Then I pick up the call,
"Hello, is this Mr.Huening?" The familiar man's voice said through the phone, I frozed.

'HOW DID HE GET MY NUMBER!?' I thought and shrugged it off before answering.

"U-Uhm yes, is this Mr.Choi?" I asks, wanting to make sure I'm talking to the right person and he chuckled. "I see, you recognised my voice." he said, and I blushed, good thing he can't see my face.

"Wait, How did you get my number?" I asks in confusion, "Got it from Yeonjun, heard that you're one of his close friends from high school." He said.

"W-Well, yeah! We still are, I just don't contact him because I was living somewhere not near here." I said, and he hummed. "Enough of the conversation,"

"Tomorrow, you'll be having your first meeting with us at 7AM. Hope you got that noted." Soobin said through the phone, making my eyes widened, and then he hanged.

'A meeting!? At 7AM!?' I thought and whined.

-The Next Day-

No One's POV:

'God I'm almost late.' HueningKai thought as he speed up his walking speed through the office hall to find Soobin.

'Yeonjun hyung have never said anything about him being THIS strict..' HueningKai sighed as he tried to find Soobin so they could walk together to the meeting room.

He couldn't find where Soobin is, until he heard a familiar voice inside of Soobin's office. He was curious, so he put his ear near the door to hear the familiar voice clearly.

"Mrs.Chang, If you wanted to have a job here just to seduce me, do you know what'll my answer be?"

"Puh-lease, I know you would acce—"

"Declined."

"W-WHAT!? No way— hey! Let go of me you morons!!"

As HueningKai heard the voice is getting closer to the door, he quickly moved to the side and the door opened only to reveal 2 guards holding a woman and dragging her out of the company.

The boy was speechless, gosh, people are so weird these days. And then he saw the tall figure walked out of the room and looked down at him.

"Oh? Sorry for keeping you waiting, hiring people has been rough." Soobin said, and HueningKai giggled. "No it's okay really, must be tiring huh?" HueningKai asked, it took a minute for Soobin to nod.

"I-I'll lead you the way to the meeting room, everyone is waiting for us there." Soobin walked in-front of the boy while he is following the taller from behind.

Soobin's POV:

I sighed after the woman was out of my sight. Didn't they spread about me being gay? I thought they have that personal information too.