001

Tsukasa's POV.

Just another day in class. I heard we had a test today. Let's see what I can do out of this! ~

I sat down at my desk. The teacher had a special announcement before the test.
“Whoever finishes first will be able to watch everyone and make sure nobody cheats! Hopefully this will help you all learn to stop cheating.” Definitely an opportunity I shouldn't pass up. Especially when I can help Rui with it!~

A few minutes later..

“Done, sir!” I sat up and went to give my teacher the test. “Alright, you will be able to watch everyone then.”

“I saw ____ looking at _____'s paper!”
“_____ and ____ are copying each other!”
“______ Tried looking at Rui's paper!”
I kept saying things like this until only Rui and Akito were left. I waited until the last 2 questions to finally say,
“Akito was copying off Rui!” I knew Rui could answer on his own. (Was too lazy to add italics for that)

Nobody's POV.

That definitely made everyone hate me. But it was worth it if it was for my true love, Rui! Oh god, I love Rui a lot! Rui is the best person in the world, I could think about him all da- His thoughts got interrupted by Emu jumping on him.

“GAAAH! EMU?!” “Don't be too loud, Tsukasa-kun!!” Tsukasa was confused. “Why are you even here?! You don't go to this school!” I bet it's something to do with Nene, Tsukasa said to himself. “I wanna give this thing I made for Nene-chan to her, but I can't find her! Can you please tell me where she is, Tsukasa-kun?! Please!!!” As Tsukasa expected.  “Alright, Alright! She should be somewhere near the Art room. If not, check the rooftop.” “THANK YOU TSUKASA-KUN!! BYE!!” Emu ran off. Tsukasa was about to reply, until he looked over at Rui to see someone hugging him. “Mizuki...?”

SORRY THIS ONE IS SO SHORT! I LOST MOTIVATION, BUT DW I HAVE AN IDEA FOR 002