Mamoru's Diary

Today... Was a rollercoaster.

The test was truly something. For a second, I thought I was going to bite the dust.

I racked quite a few points during the, uh... I don't know how to call it, so I'll just call it "Day Part".

So, during the day part, I racked quite a few villain points. I think my final result was 27 points... Or wait. Was it 29?
Either way, will even 29 be enough to pass?..

No, Mamoru, you gotta stay positive! Negative mindset won't get you far!

...

Man, I keep getting sidetracked so easily!

As for the Night Part, it is... yeah...

That boy, Nero... Why did it look like he considered death to be the only way for him to achieve inner peace? Was his life so full of hardships and regrets, that even getting crushed was a better option?

His brother, Terr, though, was much more optimistic. Was Nero the only one that went through the traumatizing experience? Or is he simply taking more time to recover?

...

I need more details on this one.

As for the Night Part and the zero pointer, we couldn't have done it without Nero's idea to combine our quirks. (Crossed over)
Not only is he handsome, but has a good personality too! This makes me just want to hug him and snuggle into his chest so much!
I think he's the one.

I love teasing him so much. His reactions make it worth it!

Ugghhh, I'm still salty that it took so much to bring that bot down, and they still go and make it give no points!

(Sighs)

I have to do something to help Nero overcome his trauma.

Hanako Mamoru, closing the diary.