Just the beginning of us.

To be happy or not to be happy? That is the question. Which one?

Heart: You are sad deep down and don't want others to know that you hurt, and sometimes never knows why?

Mind: You are full of emotions! You think too much, and your sad memories are everywhere! Think happy thoughts please? You're making me work to much to keep you going!

Heart: You're happy too, but mainly sad. Most of important things you had in your life are gone. With your emotions and your mind fighting each other is making hard on me.

Mind: Even though when you do think happy thoughts your heart works even harder because your emotions go down. Your thoughts especially is pulling all of us down.

Emotions: I am just going everywhere! One moment you're laughing and happy then you shake me to the point I just drop! Please help your mind, your heart, and I by stabilizing your thoughts? Because of your thoughts, I am being dragged down, your mind is racing and so is your heart. Honestly it's hard to stabilize me. Even your thoughts working your mind is hard to stabilize.

Mind: Your thoughts and Emotions is impairing your heart. Take care and we'll all talk some more.

Me: Thoughtless I am for I won't know what to say.