Jackson Dean- School Bathroom

*requested by ii_weirdo* *No offense to Paige and Jackson I love that they're official*
..............................................................................................................................

You were in class when Jackson Dean your boyfriend whispered your name....

Jackson- Pst Y/N, I wanna talk to you real quick.

Y/N- Yea what's up?

Jackson- Yo Teach, I need to talk to Y/N out of class for a few minutes, is that okay?

Ms.White- Jackson don't say "Yo" to me, don't call me that and yes make the talk quick please.

When the teacher said you guys can talk he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the class room, but instead of talking outside the class he brought you too the boys bathroom and pulled you both into a stall....

Y/N- Jackson what the hell are you doi-

He cut you off my smashing his lips into your and you of course kissed back because he's your boyfriend, he took off his sweater and took off his shirt, he took off your shirt along with your shorts, he pulled down his jeans along with his boxers, he pulled down your panties, he asked you for permission and you hesitantly yes, so he slowly thrusted into you, you let out a small moan that echoes around the bathroom, he started going faster until you moaned louder than before....

Y/N- FUCK, JACKSON (he covered your mouth)

Jackson- BABE, you gotta be quiet!

Y/N- jack I-I-I ca-can't!!

Jackson- Yes you can

He picked up his pace, while you moaned into his ear, a few minutes later he cummed and so did you, you both got dressed and went back to class, all your classmates looked at you because they noticed you hair was messy and your lipstick was on the other half of your face, your face turned red, you ran back to sit down, when Jackson said this...

Jackson- Thanks Babe, I needed that. He wispered in your ear so no one will hear him, you nodded while feeling embarrassed, he grabbed a makeup wipe and a brush and wiped off your makeup and gently brushed your hair.

355 words

I will take requests, I will also make some of NO requests, I will put credits to whoever requests for me to make a smut, love you guys!