It's like a fairytales

Meteorite helps with contacting other worlds.

Today, after a long time, the day has come again,  a unique meteorite is likely to appear.

"ZhanZhan..... let's eat food" A woman's voice came.

But it seems that there was no effect on the boy sitting in the hall. He didn't budge from there.

His dark black eyes were looking at that glowing thin box.The light of that glowing box was falling on his face, and only the speech of the man imprisoned in that box was falling in his ear.

His soft pink lips twitching in O shape in wonder. There was gleam in those eyes.

Tuk..... switched off

The flashing light of that box ended and the boy made a pout. " Mom " He whin when his mother switch off the TV

"How many times have I called you?" asked the middle-aged woman. "You heard my voice except the sound of TV"

"Mom.... Do you know that today after so many years a unique meteorite is likely to appear" Xiao Zhan's eyes were twinkling.

"All I know is that tomorrow you have to go to Beijing and enter the collage and for now you have to do the packing as well." Mrs. Xiao folded her hand on her chest and said, looking at her son.

" ohh yeah" and his son drowned in the imaginary world forgot about this for a meteorite.

"Shall i do that later?"

" Ok ok " Seeing the eyes of his mother glaring at him, he understood.

Surprisely meteorite suddenly disappeared from the sky,

"What?" Xiao Zhan became sad after hearing this in news he puffed his mouth.

..

Xiao Zhan was one of the good student, he spent one year of his collage life, he made many friends last year. But his eyes were fixed on someone else, that person was special to him at first and later he became his crush But how can he say this, that person is a little weird but for others, because he neither talks to anyone nor does he seem to intrested.

But many times Xiao Zhan's and his eyes have met each other, And Zhan feels like for him as he is someone whom he has known for a long time.

Anyway, next time he will definitely try to talk to his one year old crush.

There was peace all around in the hall, and most of the people present there had books, pens and other things related to studies in their hands.

Xiao Zhan was studying sitting at a table of library when someone "can i sit here" asked him.

" Wang Yibo ???" He looked away from the book and looked at his crush, the other's ambor eyes were twinkling like stars and there was a smile on his lips that completely wooing Xiao Zhan's heart.

" of course " he gathered all the books which are spread on the table in one place and gave him a place to sit.

Xiao Zhan's curiosity was increasing when he saw the book that Wang Yibo had in his hand, the cover page of that book had a red colored stone, "The Philosopher stone" he read the title of the book.

"Do you believe in the magical world" others's voice caught his attention. Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo, his brows raised as he waited for Zhan's reply.

" mm... " Xiao Zhan was a little hesitant. He wondered if he would say yes, wouldn't Wang Yibo think that he was like a child.

"If I say yes then"