Chapter 9: New friends?

No one POV;

Izuku had just woken up from a good dream. It was a Saturday and he was still a bit drowsy from the ride over. He lazily got up and went into his bathroom.

He quickly showered and washed the sleepiness from his eyes

He quickly showered and washed the sleepiness from his eyes. When he got out he noticed he didn't bring a towel in with him. He walked out naked as he didn't suspect anyone would come in at that time.

To his unpleasant surprise Matt, his hot butler, was in his room. "Good morning master!" The butler plastered a closed eye smiled. Izuku quickly ran back in the bathroom and locked the door. "What are you doing in here so early?!?" Izuku asked flustered. "It's the afternoon master." Matt said. "Well can you leave? I have to change." Izuku asked sassily. "Why not change in front of me cutie?" Matt asked with a smirk. Izuku blushed like a strawberry but then had an idea.

He came out and walked directly in front of Matt. "You really wanna see this body? If you do see it, i'm not sure you'll be able to handle all of me.~" Izuku said with a smirk making its way to his lips. "Oh don't worry, I might do more then just look.~" Matt replied. That little bit of confidence Izuku had in that moment immediately left. "J-just get out!" Izuku yelled now flustered. Matt chuckled and waited outside his room.

Izuku peeked outside the bathroom to make sure Matt wasn't there. As soon as he hurried across the room behind a changing curtain there was an outfit waiting for him. He put it on and he absolutely adorable.

(That and the middle skate board!)

He grabbed a black skate board from the three Aiwzawa had given him. When walked to the living room he saw Matt waiting. "Hey Matt!" Izuku smiled, when Matt turned to look at him his jaw dropped. The way the master had explained Izukus beauty was a complete understatement. He had the body and mind of a goddess.

"You look amazing master.~" Matt bowed. Izuku blushed. "T-thx Matt." He went to the table and ate breakfast as quickly as possible. His father came down just as he was about to leave, to explore. "Izuku a quick word before you leave." His father said. Izuku slightly frowned but sat at the table again. "I just wanna let you know that I have assigned you to a hero school called 'Northern Oak High'. It's the best hero school and Matt will drive you to school." He said smiling. Matt also smiled but it was more of a smirk.

Izuku smiled at his dad. "Alright, thanks dad!" He said getting up and hugging his dad from behind. His father patted his hand and kissed his son on the cheek. Izuku picked up his skateboard and left saying bye.
____________________

When finally out far enough that he didn't see the mansion he hopped on his skateboard. He kept going through the city until he reached a small cat cafe. When he walked in he could immediately feel some eyes on him but, he didn't care. He walked up directly to the counter and a girl walked up behind it. "Hello what can I get you?" She asked with a bright smile.

"A Chocolate Mocha and a brownie." He smiled. She ranged the order and showed him his table. When she left Izuku got onto his phone and started looking a TikTok. He didn't realize that a little girl had went up to his table. "Uh, Hello there." The girl said. Izuku was a bit spooked but nonetheless he spoke back. "Hi?" He questioned. What did this young girl want from him?

"Are you single?" The little girl said, getting straight to the point without sugar coating. "W-what?" Izuku asked, he was sure he had something in his ear. There was no possible way a little girl really just asked if-

"Are you single?, is what I asked" She repeated still looking up at Izuku. Izuku could feel eyes on him from a specific group of males and females. Ah, they must of sent her. "I a'm but what's with the question little one?" Izuku asked now kneeling to the little girls level. "I'll let them answer that since they didn't tell me." The little girl said plainly as she grabbed his hand and pulled it in her small one.

Izuku was shocked that she had just brought him to a table of such good looking guys and girls. But he didn't show it in the least way. "Hey cutie, what did he say?" One of the older girls asked. "He said he was single and wanted to know, who told me to ask that." The group looks up to see Izuku standing right there. They were now looking at each other seeing who would make the next move.
_____________________

Sorry for such a late chapter I had a lot of Writers blocks lately and i've been a bit stressed. Again sorry about this!!!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆
Love you all!! Stay brave and courageous my Fireworks and Firecrackers!!!