Chapter 1, The Knight of Mysteria.

Oh, look! It is the knight of Mysteria, Salvatrax! He is the one that protects the whole town. The other knights here are cowards and usually aren't brave. But he is different. But why is he doing this? For the kingdom? For a deal? For some power? We do not know...so let us take a different perspective point of view...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE KNIGHT'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, another beautiful day in Mysteria!" (I said so loudly and bravely in the village, I was always ashamed of this some called "habit" because it felt like I was really proud.) "Well, time to do heroic actions of course!" (I said. I walk by lots of farmers, who were selling their finest goods. They greet me like always, and yet again, they give me their fruits as a thank you or a welcoming gift. Sometimes they would talk to me, but today they weren't. I went outside of the village, then I went outside of the kingdom. I brought my horse, called Stargraz. She is very loyal and very helpful. The most special horse I've ever seen. She ran as fast as I wanted her to. We were heading to the mastery camp, where knights, archers, and more train. I was supposed to see how everyone was doing.) "Hello, fellow trainers! Just checking up on here!" (I said. They seem to reply happily.) Trainer One: "Doing good, sir!" Trainer Two: The best actually! (They all seem so happy...which is very unusual...) "Alright...what is going on here? Could someone explain?" (I asked very curiously.) Trainer Three: We found deer around our camp, and we were able to hunt them! It was a lot, which means that there will be extra food for our kingdom! Pretty great right? (They replied. I was pretty surprised they were able to hunt that much deer.) "Amazing, truly amazing! Huzzah! Our king will hear about this." (I replied. For the first time, they weren't cowards. They were acting...great and powerful. I just hope they won't steal my rank and my pri- I mean only rank...we cheered "huzzah!" 3 times. After that, we all went back to the kingdom and we spread the good news. Our king and our kingdom were truly proud. Today was truly wonderful...but I hope they don't become TOO wonderful......)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~