Lu Bu vs Thor (Part 1)

Music up on top: Memories of Dust - Nier Automata

Very short chapter but I'll update soon- Probably-

This is mainly focused around Lu Bu's fight with Thor, so not much will happen here other than that-

-

Fanfare was heard as people in the stands were taking their seats.

The Gods had their very own sitting area, with the more popular ones getting their own places.
Such as Zeus, Odin, Aphrodite, Shiva, Hermes, and (Y/n).

VALHALLA ARENA

VALHALLA ARENA

"This is the moment I've been waiting for ages...!" A male spoke.

The Watchman Of The Apocalypse
Heimdall

"The moment to blow the Gjallarhorn...!" He skipped into the arena, making his way to the center as the lights dimmed. Though, the spotlight was now placed on him.

"The time to open the curtain of Ragnarok... is drawing near!! Are you all ready for this?!" Heimdall yelled to the crowd in the stands. "The rule is simple! A fight to the death! That's it! The winner will be decided by complete annihilation of the other side!"

As Heimdall spoke, Goll seemed to be looking down at the arena with a slightly scared expression. Brunhilde's was rather stern.

"It's about time, Brun..." Goll muttered. Brunhilde gently nodded from beside her as her own eyebrows furrowed.

While Heimdall continued to speak, within the stands of the area, Lu Bu was being strapped into red bandages by his own trustworthy soldiers.

"I wish you luck, Lu Bu..." (Y/n) mumbled. They closed their eyes.

"Thanks, (Y/n)." The longer haired male grinned before he looked forward. "Where would you be in the stands?" He questioned.

"Most likely... with the other Gods..." (Y/n) answered once again. They then saw Lu Bu dip down, kissing their cheek. "I'll be back with you after the match." (Y/n) faintly wiped the kiss away from their cheek, their eyebrows gently furrowing.

"Don't do that.. without notice..." They mumbled. "But, I will give you this..." (Y/n) gave the male a small hug. He gently pat their head with a chuckle before letting them pull away.

"Mhm." Lu Bu got on his horse again.

"My Liege, are you ready?" The soldier questioned. The horse in front of him gently snorted.

"Yeah..." Lu Bu then closed his eyes as he had bandages placed over him. As he was fully bandaged up, (Y/n) silently walked out of the area, making their way down the stairs. They could hear armored footsteps headed towards the room they were headed to. And when they opened the door, they saw a certain red haired God. He looked at them, his eyebrows faintly furrowed.