Closer 🤭

NEXT MORNING 🌞

When Nanon woke up he was in Ohm's arms. First thing he noticed that Ohm is already awake and staring at him like he was some kind of a meal.

"What the hell are you looking at" Nanon aksed with small eyes.
"Exactly at the hell I guess ?" Ohm said in deep husky voice and kissed his forehead softly. Making Nanon eyes go wide.

"You pervert uncle" Nanon said while kicking Ohm off from the bed.
"OUCH? YOU BRAT...NOW YOU ARE GONE" Ohm groaned in pain he got up from floor while rubbing his hips and starts chasing Nanon who was now running away from him.

"Don't put much pressure on your knees... old man otherwise it'll be wornout" Nanon said teasingly while showing his tongue out he immediately ran outside the door and quickly got into his room locking it.

"How dare you brat...open the door immediately otherwise I'll break it" Ohm yelled at him... he was standing infront of Nanon's room door angrily.

"What did you say?.......you dare to threaten me again Mr. Rude" Nanon said while opening his door furiously. Ohm was glaring at him while fuming in anger. He immediately got inside and locked the door. He was approching Nanon like a tiger approach his prey.

"WHAT HUH?... WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW" Nanon snapped at him while standing infront of him... he put his both hands on his waist angrily. Making Ohm gulping in fear he immediately turned from tiger to a scared puppy.

"N-Nothing what can I do to you...." Ohm said while chuckling nervously. Did he dig his own grave.

"See...you can't do anything....that means you are an Old man... accept this truth" Nanon said sarcastically while making an cute pout and pinching Ohm cheeks in a teasing way.

"Why Old Man though.... I am only twenty seven years old..... it's not my fault that you are a ninteen years Old kid" Ohm said with a frown on his face.... he quickly hold Nanon both hands.

"See.... eight years age gap between us....oops did I said the truth....Oh no" Nanon said while opening his eyes and mouth wide to pretend like he was in a big shock. Making Ohm sighed in frustration.

"Enough....now I want no repetition of your bad behavior.... said that thing again then I will make you regret" Ohm said with poker face. He pulled Nanon towards him while holding his waist tightly leaving no space between them.

"Challenge accepted....I also want to know how you will make me regret" Nanon said with full sarcasm while raising his eyebrows. His hands were on Ohm shoulders trying to push him.

Nanon - *Old Man* ( with smirk)

Ohm - *Kiss* (on his cheeks)

Nanon - *that's cheating bastard* (pushing him away but got failed)

Ohm - *bite his mochi cheeks*

Nanon - *OUCH don't you dare bastard*

Ohm - *smooch* ( on right cheek close to his lips)

Nanon - *YOU PERVERT OLD MAN* (shouting)

Ohm - * kiss* *Wet kiss* *Long kiss* *smooch* (non-stop)