•Chapter- 25•

"Abheer listen carefully, I am being held in a godown right now

"Abheer listen carefully, I am being held in a godown right now. And the man who kidnapped me is not Rakesh Mehta. It's Ravikant Mehta. Yes, our Ravi Uncle. I overheard his conversation with Rakesh yesterday when I went inside from the engagement ceremony that he framed Rakesh in Navya Maa's murder. He was envious that she married Udit Uncle and more envious that Udit Uncle opened a business with his friends than him as promised.

He wants Hexad Abheer. He said he is going to call you guys to ask for the official appears to hand it over to him. There are so many guards here so you gotta be careful. My phone will be on from now on so you don't worry. Trace my location. It could be hard as from the surroundings it looks like it's in the middle of nowhere. Also, ask Rakesh Mehta for help. He might know the location. Rakesh might be a goon but I don't think he is bad from what I heard before. Ravikant is threatening to kill Rakesh's woman? That is what I heard. So be careful you lot and take help from him.

And Abheer.....be calm. I am okay. I am right here" I read the message and when I read the last part, my voice grew soft and I closed my eyes sighing.

"She is okay. She is safe" I said and Dad held my shoulder.

"She is okay" he said and I nodded my head sniffling. I wiped my eyes and got up. I looked at Parth who already reached here.

"Trace her. She connected to us. She says it's a godown and it's a very shady place and it's very far away from the city. Don't leave any stone unturned" I said and he immediately went to his laptop.

"Taran, get some of our best men. Get bullet-proof vests for all of us who will be going head-on. Ray, make sure to notify the police to follow on close behind but not too close that Ravikant Mehta's men get alerted" I said, my voice hard.

The whole family is shaken up by the revelations right now and no one knows what to do. The ladies are crying and the men are trying not to cry. Udit Uncle looks so lost. Ray and Tara are the same but at least they are alerted because we have to find Arvi.

"I knew Ravikant always had issues with the fact Navya and I married but I thought he was past them. I was the one who suggested he works with us. I killed her. If I was more cautious he wouldn't have gone for her. Navya. My Navya. He killed her. He.......now he took our Aru" Udit Uncle cried and I went to him kneeling in front of him. Ray and Tara were sitting beside him and Kishan Uncle was standing behind him consoling him.

"Navya Aunty died because he was a selfish bastard Uncle. You didn't know. Please don't blame yourself. And I promise Arvi will be fine. Nothing will happen to her. We won't let history repeat. Ravikant Mehta will be getting what comes his way in the worst way possible. I promise" I said this not only to Udit Uncle but also to Sashi Uncle who is trying to control his tears thinking about Arvi.

Both of them nodded at me and just then we heard a voice.

"I can help you guys" I turned around to see Rakesh Mehta standing there. Everyone looked alert and stood up, guarded.