🧸CHAPTER 8🧸

After talking with her grandpa in principal's office, Shelly is returning to her class.

Halfway there, Chan suddenly show up  blocking her way. He grabbed her hand and dragged her to the back of the school.

"Let's go of me!! What do you want?" Shelly frowned.

Chan smirked "I just wanted to say hello to you".

She glared him "Well I'm not!".

"Aww... It's my princess angry now?" Chan chuckles.

Again.

It's that kind of call again.

She absolutely hated the way he called her that. It just makes her want to punch him in the mouth.

Shelly angrily "First, don't you dare call me like that. Second, get out of my way".

After saying that, she immediately left but was cornered by Chan's hand.

"What are you doing?? Let me go!" Shelly shouted.

"Why don't you break up with Jay and date me?" Chan whispered in her ear and laugh savagely "I'll give you the pleasure of love".

Terrified at Chan's words, now Shelly just feel nauseous. She had never seen anyone as disgusting as the one in front of her eyes.

All she wants now is to find a way to get rid of this pervert.

"You're an asshole!!" Shelly tried to slap him in the face.

He grabbed her hand and lean close to her face "What's wrong?? Don't you wanna try?".

Chan violently squeezed Shelly's wrist painfully. He pressed her against the wall and stared at her lips.

"Shh~" Chan tries to kiss her "Let's see how these lips taste like".

But before Chan could do anything, a punch hit him in the face made he fell on the ground.

"Jay!!" Shelly called and ran towards him.

Jay angrily approached and grabbed Chan collar, pressing him hard against the wall.

"Which of your filthy hands touched her?" He growled.

Shelly thought "Wow..."

She felt really shocked right now, it was the first time she had seen Jay so angry like that. Although he looks very attractive, she still has to stop it.

Shelly doesn't want Jay to get in trouble for fighting and definitely can't let her grandpa scold her boyfriend.

"Stop it, Jay!" She comfort him "I'm fine, he hasn't done anything to me".

"You're sure?" Jay touches her face, asked worriedly.

Shelly nodded "Yes... let's get out of here, okay?".

Jay turned to Chan scornfully, took Shelly's hand and walked away.

Chan sat up with his cheek red and swollen, his teeth still slightly bleeding "Damm it! You wait Jay... I'll make you regret it".

_____

"The patient's condition is getting better and better. I think he will be discharged soon" The doctor said happily.

Yuna sobbed "Really, doctor?".

"Yes!" He nodded "I'm kinda surprised that he can recover so quickly. But he deserves it so I'm happy for both of you".

"Thank you so much, doctor" Yuna was touched.

Doctor smiled at her "You're welcome".

Yuna thanked the doctor again and then going to her brother's hospital room with a lunch box in hand.

She really excited right now and wanted to tell Minu the good news.

When she enters the room, Yuna saw him watching the news on TV.

"Ah! You're here, I've been waiting for you" Minu grinned at her.

Yuna held up the lunch box "Are you hungry? I cooked your favorite dish".

Sitting down to talk, Yuna told him what the doctor said earlier.

"Great!! I can't wait to ride a bike again" Minu cheerfully "Oh and... when are you going to tell me?".

Yuna confused "Tell you what?".

"About you like Dom! Don't deny it, Mia already told me everything" Minu smirked.

Yuna was speechless, thinking that she would be mad at Mia for two days for telling her secret.

Minu advises his sister "Sis! If you like him then just say it".

"It's not that easy! And... I still haven't found the right time to tell him yet" Yuna said sadly.

Minu looked at Yuna, thinking how to help her.

Since they are sisters, Yuna and Minu are quite similar in appearance and stubbornness.

But if he bravely pursues something, his sister is completely different.

Yuna always keeps it to herself and refuses to say it and sometimes it makes Minu felt helpless too. That's why this time he needs to help the two of them speak clearly to each other and face their true feelings.

Minu suggested "Maybe you can ask him out somewhere and tell him how you feel!".

"Should I do that?" Yuna whispered.

"Of course! Dom has liked you for a long time now and he deserves to know your answers" Minu continue to eat food "If you don't tell Dom now, you'll regret it!".

Yuna thought carefully, her brother is right. It's time for her to bravely face her feelings, she doesn't want to avoid Dom anymore.

If Dom really likes her then she also wants to give herself a chance to accept him.

"Okay... I'll talk to him" Yuna decided.

______________________

Because I've been busy lately, the time to release new chapters will be much slower than before.

Sorry guys 🙏🏻 and hope you guys will like my Fiction even more.

Love you all. 🥰