°~school crush~°

Hi, guys I am back,how are you my friend 🤔
Yeah I know everyone say I am good and fine but we all are know how we feel inside 💠☺️💠
Let's begin with our two main character Roy is rich by his own and ruda Is poor because they don't have mummy she is late and his father not support him.
His father is alcoholic person 🙄 very bad 😔 but now the story has begin 😎

"This scene in the classroom entering the Roda"

Ruda is a quite boy sitting in the back of the class but you all are know "don't judge a book by its cover" he is a very smart and intelligent guy.He is a topper in his class but the truth is he is not a topper of his life🤷
On the other side, Roy manage his affiliate marketing business buy his own and also a good looking and handsome boy in the school but intersting thing is he's not good at study so.......
"One day,on Monday the teacher announced English test marks but Roy gets a low number in English language test ,so the teacher seem so angry to his performance so he decided that he makes him
To sir with class topper ruda.He was shock and shouted in the class that he will not sit with that poor and dirty guy with teacher is very upset about the talking way too much but the teacher not listen to him so he decided the same thing. Ruda sim so nervous and little bit curious about Roy lifestyle but not like he is talking way to everyone so he stand up in the class and say straight to the teacher he will not teach Roy for his test but the teacher and not listening so he decided the same thing.
* Next day,*
On Tuesday they both sit next to each other not talk with each other seems like little nervousness all little bit angryness both of side. But we all are know what they can do now so the both are just by beyond and try to follow the study table what ruda makes for Roy but why not look so happy with it because you don't like to study hard but he like money and the next thing is like only money he don't know about what is love and what is peaceful life but on the other side ruda is opposite person to him he is a peaceful and nice guy sometimes Roy get little bit jealous from ruda but you know that it's okay ☺️
Everyday they both face each other in the same classroom on the same desk and same row So they are both manage everything and get little little talking to each other and that's the sweet beginning for the both.
On the Saturday the English test begin again so royal decided to study hard with ruda and get a good number in English language test so Roy studied a late night with ruda and get prepared for the tomorrow exam.
~Dy of exam~
Exam day is today and royal look so nervous but little bit confidence because of ruda and ruda seems so happy because of Roy looks a confident because of him now the teacher enter in the class and distributing the all paper to all the class now the test is begin and he started to write the answer but ruda was looking at roy continuously but Roy is concentrating on his answer sheet and that's a relief for ruda
Now 45 minutes over and teachers collects the test paper and tell the all students the result coming soon in next week after exam everyone look so exhausted and tired but royal look little bit tension in his mind Android seems clearly every thought of his mind so Roy stand and go towards Roy andruda support him and encourage him for his confidently attend the English language paper.
On the marks day Roy score second highest number in the class and Roda score first highest number in the class I was so happy to see his number and teacher also so happy for him and thanks for ruda for preparing Roy for English exam and now Roy have a faith on ruda and become his best friend. Ruda look so happy for him and he except he is proposal of friendship.
As days the passing by ruda And roy become besties forever ♾️
Once upon a time come,
Roy has a crush on ruda he like his personality and everything little by little and he like his charm of his face and his personality everything so deeply but he don't know what he is feeling about the ruda so he not decided to talk to ruda about this feeling but he think it's normal for every guy to attract with another guy by his personality so he forget about this and leave to behind but we all are know what the truth is love with ruda little by little not a crush but why is little bit a innocent boy with his senses. Royal like to play with ruda and study will ruda everything what to he do he always invited ruda for sharing his happiness with him.
But time goes fast fast and fast and now the both are pass the school with a good number by both of efforts and the topper of the school.
That day was a last day of the school so they both enjoy ourself and make a promise to meet again when they are successful in their life and don't forget to each other ever and never.

Guys let's see what will happen on the next chapter draw a goted he has a crush on Ruda but little bit confused about it. And now they are apart from each other but not from hurt only a physical so let's see what's the story begin next in the chapter I hope do you like it if you like it commented and the like button thank you love lovely s bye ❤️❤️❤️:⁠-⁠)