Can't Remember to Forget You

* ✧. ˚ . *   ⋆ ·   *   ✦   · ·    ⋆ ✷
✷      ·      *   ✧* * ✧.      *   ✧*   ˚ . * ✧. ✧* ⋆ ✧* ⋆   . ⋆ ·   *

"Will you grant me the honor of having this dance?" Seolhwa grinned, holding her hand out, knowing that she'll be the person to take Dokja's first dance.

Dokja giggled. Just from that giggle, Seolhwa knew she was a love strucked fool.

A gloved hand meets a bare one.

"You may"

A white off shoulder ombre sequin ball gown was hugging at Kim Dokja's figure, while Lee Seolwha was wearing a Black Ruched Bodice with Ruffled Layers.

You could say they were matching

Flushed bodies were dancing under the moonlight

Hands on her waist with her head on her shoulder. Lips close to her neck.

She took the chance

Red lipstick leaving a stain on the once white neck

"You look beautiful" Seolhwa said as she looks at the mark she left on Dokja.

"Thank you" Dokja said, turning red while turning her head. She was quite weak to compliments and soft touches.

The forest and the wind danced with the two women who were slow dancing, trapped in each other's gaze, admiring each other

They didn't care that one of them had almost tripped under the bockety grass.

Seolhwa moves her foot as Dokja moves hers.

They look at each other with love strucked eyes

Seolhwa moves again. Dokja moves again.

They move in sync, not having a care in the world.

Alas, it had to end somehow

"I finally found you!"

Han Sooyoung shouted as she pushed away the leaves.

They both back away

"Hohohoo, what were you two doing?" Sooyoung said, smirking as she puts her hand on her chin.

"Shut up, Han Sooyoung!" Dokja said, turning even more red. Seolhwa just laughs, looking at Dokja on her left side.

"What did you need us for, Han Sooyoung-ssi?" Seolhwa said, smiling

"Yoo Joonghyuk, the bastard asked me to find Dokja" Sooyoung said, swirling the lollipop in her mouth. Seolhwa frowns, although it wasn't visible. Only one woman who was there knew, she was jealous.

Dokja turns to her right

" You're not the type to do Joonghyuk's favors. What did he bribe you with?" Dokja said, crossing her arms, glaring at Sooyoung.

"Nothing~" Sooyoung said giggling, Dokja huffs at Sooyoung's teasing smile.

"I have to go now, Seolhwa-ah! I'll meet you back in our room!" Kim Dokja said, walking towards Han Sooyoung. Wanting to give a wave to Lee Seolhwa, she turns around.

She looks up ahead at her beloved

White hair matching the bright moon with black eyes was looking at her adoringly

She looks back at her darling

Black hair matching the night sky with eyes shining like the stars.

Holding on to each other's gazes, they can't help but smile.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"What did you need me for, Yoo Joonghyuk?" Dokja said looking around the ballroom seeing all sorts of nobles with different statuses and titles.

"Kim Dokja." A rough voice called out. "May I have this dance?" Joonghyuk held out his hand

Kim Dokja hesitated, she was reluctant to accept, but of course this was a dance between two companions so why should they not dance?

Kim Dokja accepted the dance invitation by holding Yoo Joonghyuks hand. Joonghyuk held a small smile.

Joonghyk led Dokja to the middle of the ballroom as a soft tune plays. The spotlight was on them with people watching in a daze.

"It is an honor to have your first dance kim dokja."

Dokja laughs, Joonghyuk was sure he saw an angel.

"I'm sorry Joonghyuk, but I think you were too late."

"What do you mean?"

"Someone already got my first dance." Joonghyuk's hold on Dokja's waist tightened.

That was when Yoo Joonghyuk saw the red lipstick on Kim Dokja's neck. Joonghyuk gritted his teeth which went by unnoticed by the clueless lass.

* ✧. ˚ . *   ⋆ ·   *   ✦   · ·    ⋆ ✷
✷      ·      *   ✧* * ✧.      *   ✧*   ˚ . * ✧. ✧* ⋆ ✧* ⋆   . ⋆ ·   *